07-25-2020, 11:14 AM
1-0

Suck it haters

Tejastrue
07-26-2020, 05:21 PM
karma is a female dog....

Saggy Aggie
07-29-2020, 11:34 AM
What karma? Are you referring to verlander’s injury?

Twirling Time
07-30-2020, 02:51 PM
Flags fly forever.

Tejastrue
08-01-2020, 12:58 PM
What karma? Are you referring to verlander’s injury?

Just a little part of it. It's going to be a tough pill to swallow for a while.

Saggy Aggie
08-02-2020, 12:07 PM
Just a little part of it. It's going to be a tough pill to swallow for a while.

What’s going to be tough to swallow for a while? The fact that Houston won the 2017 World Series? Someday you’ll get over it

Tejastrue
08-02-2020, 03:05 PM
Ahhh, you so funny...long time. I'm talking about the opposing players feeling slighted. Personally, I could care less about Houston however the World Series win will always be tainted for the Stros.

Saggy Aggie
08-03-2020, 12:12 AM
Ahhh, you so funny...long time. I'm talking about the opposing players feeling slighted. Personally, I could care less about Houston however the World Series win will always be tainted for the Stros.

Nah.... the championship is what it is. A championship.

All the titty babies can cry that it’s tainted til the cows come home but At the end of the day they’re still the champs.

We all know things like this were going on across the league. Boston and NY have already been caught, and Boston won the WS in 2018, when they were known to have cheated. Is that “tainted” too?

Tejastrue
08-03-2020, 06:59 AM
MLB would disagree but okay.

Old Tiger
08-03-2020, 10:55 AM
Nah.... the championship is what it is. A championship.

All the titty babies can cry that it’s tainted til the cows come home but At the end of the day they’re still the champs.

We all know things like this were going on across the league. Boston and NY have already been caught, and Boston won the WS in 2018, when they were known to have cheated. Is that “tainted” too?

It’s really not. It’s the most tainted championship since the Black Sox. Your whataboutism is perplexing.

stardog
08-03-2020, 02:16 PM
You can call it tainted if you want. But the fun and excitement through the season will always be remembered !!!

Saggy Aggie
08-03-2020, 05:09 PM
It’s really not. It’s the most tainted championship since the Black Sox. Your whataboutism is perplexing.

Lol i don’t care at all about the Red Sox in 18. I’m just asking if he sees it the same way. I think it would be equally stupid to do so.

MLB needed a scapegoat, just like they needed bonds and McGuire and just like they blamed the ball manufacturer for the juiced balls...

Your naivety if you think this isn’t happening across the league is perplexing...

d0tc0m
08-10-2020, 01:30 PM
I cannot imagine a team less likable than the Houston Astros right now. Even as a lifelong Rangers fan, I never had anything against the Astros — even when we were beating the brakes off them and when they were beating the brakes off us. Hell, I wanted them to win the 2005 WS so bad.

But if there was even a semblance of sympathy or goodwill left coming into this season, it's been spent already, and it won't be enough to fuel any kind of redemption tour. This group is so unlikable, you can't even root for them as the villains. They're not even fun to watch as the bad guys. And poor Dusty is letting himself be dragged along, coming to the defense of a team he has no real connection to. It comes off as pandering more than genuine. Seems silly and unbelievable.

The only redeeming, entertaining quality about the Astros is the possibility of some merciless vigilante justice being dished out on any given night. It'll get worse if/when fans are allowed back too ... even if it's not until the 2021 season.

Saggy Aggie
08-10-2020, 03:51 PM
They should hire hinch and luhnow back, embrace the hate and just go back to kicking everyone’s ass mercilessly again. We don’t need anyone outside of Houston to like the Astros

d0tc0m
08-10-2020, 04:51 PM
Lol not having Hinch and Luhnow isn’t keeping the Astros from kicking everyone’s ass right now. And there isn’t anything to do but embrace the hate, because it isn’t going anywhere. It’ll follow these players, right or wrong, for the rest of their careers.

Saggy Aggie
08-11-2020, 12:41 AM
Lol not having Hinch and Luhnow isn’t keeping the Astros from kicking everyone’s ass right now. And there isn’t anything to do but embrace the hate, because it isn’t going anywhere. It’ll follow these players, right or wrong, for the rest of their careers.

I certainly think hinch could make a difference in developing a game plan and in game management.

Luhnow leading the analytics and preparing these players like he did is as important as anything else too. Yes, GM won’t have the immediate impact but there is a noticeable drop with those 2 gone and it’ll continue to become more evident as time goes on...

Like I said, bring them back.

d0tc0m
08-11-2020, 09:05 AM
I certainly think hinch could make a difference in developing a game plan and in game management.

Luhnow leading the analytics and preparing these players like he did is as important as anything else too. Yes, GM won’t have the immediate impact but there is a noticeable drop with those 2 gone and it’ll continue to become more evident as time goes on...

Like I said, bring them back.

And like I said, not having either of those isn't keeping these players from playing well RIGHT NOW.

Longterm, sure, Luhnow can/would make a difference. But he ain't coming back, and neither is Hinch. And these players are going to start wanting out of there pretty soon.

Saggy Aggie
08-12-2020, 12:30 AM
They’re not coming back because crane doesn’t want to embrace the villain. Do it and bring them back = more championships