PDA

View Full Version : Fairfield vs Lorena

mwynn05
09-07-2002, 10:37 AM
Fairfield wins this one 35-14....great defensive game for tha Eagles Chris and Kyle Lightsey had some HUGE hits one causing a key lorena fumbele it was 7-0 then the Eagles come out on fire in tha 3rd with the score being 21-0 at the end of 3 at the begging 4th Lorean throws a deep touchdown pass then the first play after that Fairfield throws a pic that is returned to what is first called a touchdown but another official who had a better view said it wasnt a touchdown so its lorena ball on tha 1 on 3rd down they com out in the spread and score but that was tha last of lorean asFairfield comes right back and scores and then they do it again Fairfield is now 2-0 and the defence was very dominating last night if this continues with the way were playing i think we can make the playoffs and we will only get better considering the core of the team are juniors

mwynn05
09-07-2002, 01:08 PM
plus should have scored 3 or 4 more times than we did

Old Cardinal
09-07-2002, 03:07 PM
Mwynn 05 Again, good win for Fairfield! I re-wrote your post using sentences and periods, OK? My goal is to help you become a more confident writer, just as Coach Anderson is turning you guy's into better football players. You have improved a lot already! Here we go- "Fairfield wins this one 35-14. Great defensive game for the Eagles. Chris and Kyle Lightsey had some HUGE hits; one causing a key Lorena fumble. It was then 7-0. The Eagles came out on fire, in the third quarter. The score was 21-0 at the end of the third quarter. At the beginning of the fourth quarter, Lorena threw a deep touchdown pass. Fairfield then threw a ball that was picked-off. One Official called it a touchdown; however, another Official give it to Lorena on the one yard line. On third down, Lorena came out in a spread, and then scored. Fairfield came right back and scored, twice. Fairfield is now 2-0. The defense seemed very dominating last night. If this trend continues, the way we are playing, I think we can make the playoffs. We will only get better, considering the core of the team are Juniors." Mwynn 05, I am not great at grammar; however, I will try to get you writing correct sentences. Please consider me your friend. I am not making fun of you, actually I am very proud of you for the progress that you have made, thus far, in both sports and grammar.

[This message has been edited by Old Cardinal (edited September 07, 2002).]

PISSonU
09-07-2002, 08:55 PM
Caldwell plays Lorena this year for the first time ever. Is your team OK? I think the two programs will be well matched. We're on the upswing but from your first two games, you appear to have hit a snag - or is Fairfield and Groesbeck that good? Thanks.

mwynn05
09-07-2002, 09:47 PM
i thnk we are pretty good but lorena was sort of weak and i think groesbeck is pretty much done after one of there teamates haveing there leg amputated i wouldnt be able to play to the best of my ability so i doubt they willbe able to

PISSonU
09-09-2002, 05:44 PM
If anything, having a player lose part of his leg should motivate the team even more! I think whoever scores should hop on one leg into the end zone in honor of him.

Matthew328
09-10-2002, 08:39 AM
Good Lord that is tastless...do you have any compassion for the kid at all?