PDA

View Full Version : Thought high school athletes couldn't work out at school facilites until later

Scoop27
03-19-2020, 11:23 PM
I thought no athletes could work out at there high school facilities at any time.? But I read a story on the Victoria Advocate website where there is a female athlete from Cureo is working out at the school track at Gobbler Stadium on her own with no supervision.
Is that allowed? Thought that it wasn't permissible until March 30.

Matthew328
03-20-2020, 07:35 AM
I thought no athletes could work out at there high school facilities at any time.? But I read a story on the Victoria Advocate website where there is a female athlete from Cureo is working out at the school track at Gobbler Stadium on her own with no supervision.
Is that allowed? Thought that it wasn't permissible until March 30.

If the school leaves the facility open to the public yes....as long as no coaches are there she is within the rules

44INAROW
03-20-2020, 08:50 AM
A female athlete from Cuero is working out at the school track at Gobbler Stadium on her own with no supervision.
Is that allowed? .

You answered your own question there Scoop - She's not doing anything wrong (assuming she's not in a group of 10 or more) But Thank you for making sure everyone is obeying the rules.. speaking of rules........... nevermind,:1offtopc:

sk1
03-20-2020, 09:22 AM
You answered your own question there Scoop - She's not doing anything wrong (assuming she's not in a group of 10 or more) But Thank you for making sure everyone is obeying the rules.. speaking of rules........... nevermind,:1offtopc:

:spitlol:

MJMbrahmas10
03-20-2020, 12:02 PM
🤦🏼*♂️

YTBulldogs
03-21-2020, 09:28 AM
Scoop, you can't be married. :D

Third
03-23-2020, 12:19 PM
It would depend on the district. I know Pearsall ISD and Dilley ISD have issued statements saying that all facilities are closed to athletes.