PDA

View Full Version : Who all is going to the Ballinger/Wylie game?

vet93
11-01-2003, 09:54 AM
Maybe we could have a little pig/3adownlow meeting before the game. We could meet at a landmark that is easy for everyone to recognize. It would probably be best to meet before the game before everyone gets settled into the game festivities. Any thoughts?

Knightmoon
11-01-2003, 10:02 AM
No fair.. How bout the parking lot of Badger Stadium so I can get in on some of that myself.

Wbulldogs
11-01-2003, 10:48 AM
i would meet somewhere but i will be on the field playing..haha

vet93
11-01-2003, 10:50 AM
Knightmoon...you and Wildstangs would probably just spend all of your visiting time making bets about next years Merkel/Sweetwater game wink

callandraise
11-01-2003, 11:03 AM
I will be there , also will be at the fresman game thursday in ballinger.If you haven't seen our 9TH graders you should come to this one.They are 9-0 and in the last 6 games have outscored there opponents 186 to 35.They are a great bunch of boys besides being a good team.

vet93
11-01-2003, 11:43 AM
I have seen them play and they are a good bunch of kids. The only thing that concerns me about all of the Ballinger teams is speed. We don't have too many blazers in any of the grades. Maybe we can develope that a little bit over the next few years. I was talking to someone the other day and they said that all of our teams 7th through varsity have only lost one game in district (7th/8th combined team lost to Early I think). I don't know if that is completely accurate or not but that is what he said. I know that Wylie always presents a challenge in all grades so that won/loss record will be in for a challenge this week.

callandraise:
I will be there , also will be at the fresman game thursday in ballinger.If you haven't seen our 9TH graders you should come to this one.They are 9-0 and in the last 6 games have outscored there opponents 186 to 35.They are a great bunch of boys besides being a good team.

Wbulldogs
11-01-2003, 12:33 PM
vet93:
I have seen them play and they are a good bunch of kids. The only thing that concerns me about all of the Ballinger teams is speed. We don't have too many blazers in any of the grades. Maybe we can develope that a little bit over the next few years. I was talking to someone the other day and they said that all of our teams 7th through varsity have only lost one game in district (7th/8th combined team lost to Early I think). I don't know if that is completely accurate or not but that is what he said. I know that Wylie always presents a challenge in all grades so that won/loss record will be in for a challenge this week.

callandraise:
I will be there , also will be at the fresman game thursday in ballinger.If you haven't seen our 9TH graders you should come to this one.They are 9-0 and in the last 6 games have outscored there opponents 186 to 35.They are a great bunch of boys besides being a good team.are u talkin about even varsity doesnt have ne blazers???...cause last time i checked a 4.4 and 4.5 is pretty fast...

vet93
11-01-2003, 12:46 PM
Posey is pretty fast and John King is pretty fast. Beyond those two we have some really, tough scrappy kids, but not alot of overall team speed. Wylie will have much more speed on the field than the Bearcats next friday. Don't get me wrong...I am not being disrespectful to the kids. Speed isn't everything...but it sure helps. By the way...what number are you so I can be looking for you during the game. I would like to shake your hand after the game if things work out.

Wbulldogs:

vet93:

callandraise:
I will be there , also will be at the fresman game thursday in ballinger.If you haven't seen our 9TH graders you should come to this one.They are 9-0 and in the last 6 games have outscored there opponents 186 to 35.They are a great bunch of boys besides being a good team.are u talkin about even varsity doesnt have ne blazers???...cause last time i checked a 4.4 and 4.5 is pretty fast...

wildstangs
11-01-2003, 12:47 PM
I will be there!

Wbulldogs
11-01-2003, 01:32 PM
vet93:
Posey is pretty fast and John King is pretty fast. Beyond those two we have some really, tough scrappy kids, but not alot of overall team speed. Wylie will have much more speed on the field than the Bearcats next friday. Don't get me wrong...I am not being disrespectful to the kids. Speed isn't everything...but it sure helps. By the way...what number are you so I can be looking for you during the game. I would like to shake your hand after the game if things work out.

Wbulldogs:

vet93:

callandraise:
I will be there , also will be at the fresman game thursday in ballinger.If you haven't seen our 9TH graders you should come to this one.They are 9-0 and in the last 6 games have outscored there opponents 186 to 35.They are a great bunch of boys besides being a good team.are u talkin about even varsity doesnt have ne blazers???...cause last time i checked a 4.4 and 4.5 is pretty fast...sorry bout that i read that wrong i thought u were talkin about wylie not having ne blazers...im number 3 for wylie and play right corner, wr and return kicks

45munns
11-01-2003, 09:41 PM
Vet93 I hope you get to see a good game Friday night. I would like to meet you after the game Friday night also. I am number #45 and play fullback and linebacker. Look forward to meeting you.

Bearcats213
11-02-2003, 11:39 AM
The freshman has a good line, not to mention that they are all probaly in the top 10 of the class. The quarter back is awesome and so is everyone else on the team. Our fastest 40 was a 4.94

Adidas410s
11-02-2003, 02:28 PM
I am looking forward to the game on Friday. This will be as close to a "pigout" that I have been able to attend! Cant wait for Friday. GO BULLDOGS!!!

1DAWG
11-02-2003, 03:57 PM
The Wylie Booster Club is having a pregame hamburger supper sponsored by Chili's in the Wylie High School Cafteria. Just thought you guys would like to know that is starts at 4:45 and tickets can be bought at the door for $5.00. Should be a good meal followed by a Great game.

Excel94
11-02-2003, 11:16 PM
Hey Adidas I bet you didnt think a few weeks ago you would see Wylie and Ballinger playing for the District Title just like in years past. I have to say they were making a few of us worry. Congratulations to this bunch of guys for playing your hearts out to put yourself in this position once again. The Wylie Ballinger match up for DISTRICT way to go boys!!
I hope you guys want that title more than Ballinger. Good luck WYLIE BULLDOGS!!

Adidas410s
11-03-2003, 12:18 AM
Excel94:
Hey Adidas I bet you didnt think a few weeks ago you would see Wylie and Ballinger playing for the District Title just like in years past. I have to say they were making a few of us worry. Congratulations to this bunch of guys for playing your hearts out to put yourself in this position once again. The Wylie Ballinger match up for DISTRICT way to go boys!!
I hope you guys want that title more than Ballinger. Good luck WYLIE BULLDOGS!!My worry wasnt about how the team would rebound after the Clyde game. They had Early coming up and I had a feeling that would be a big stepping stone. My worry at the time was that Clyde might not lose to anybody else but Ballinger and that would knock us out of the running for the title before the race really even began. I am glad that we still have a shot at the title and I dont doubt one bit that Wylie will make the most of the opportunity!

CatWoman
11-03-2003, 12:32 PM
Will be there. Looking forward to a good game.
GO BEARCATS!!!