PDA

View Full Version : Ferris 36 Kemp 0

football_fanatic
09-03-2002, 08:55 AM
Ferris beat Kemp 36-0 Friday, the only team in their district that won. Could that mean Ferris is going to be better than people thought?????

Matthew328
09-03-2002, 09:12 AM
Lets not read into that one too much...Kemp is no Aledo whom Forney lost too..or Lindale who Crandall lost too..and Kaufman well they are just bad...hey there is great chance Ferris goes 3-1 or even 4-0 in non-district but look at the competition they will be playing...Kemp, Royse City, Castleberry, and Fairfield..comapre that to what they'll face in district and there is a BIG difference..but hey if Ferris hauls off and beats Hutch, or Forney or Crandall I'll be the first to admit I was wrong! But I just don't see it happening

football_fanatic
09-03-2002, 09:16 AM
I agree Kemp is no Forney, Hutch or Crandall, but they are picked to be a playoff team. And for Ferris to dominate them like that...I think Ferris does have an excellent chance to beat anyone in district.

Matthew328
09-03-2002, 09:22 AM
True Kemp is picked to be a playoff team in their district but take a look at that district...other than Wills Point every team in 14-3A would finish in last place in 13-3A..like I said don't read too much into that win...Forney does appear to be down..but I have seen Hutch first hand and they can flat out play...they gave Everman a few fits...

playpepper
09-03-2002, 09:39 AM
I said last week many times that Kemp migh tbe the worst team in state of texas. Looks like they proved me correct. As for Ferris that makes them just ahead of suck.

football_fanatic
09-03-2002, 10:19 AM
hey playpepper,
Why do you have to be suck (I mean such a jerk). You must have some anger issues towards Ferris and Kemp. I do not think they are bad as you say. I got two words for you......"Quit Hatin'"

Jacket2000
09-03-2002, 03:12 PM
I wouldnt count out Ferris just yet. It's possible for them to get the 3rd place playoff spot I think. Not very likely, but possible. Their biggest problem seems to be depth.
As for Kemp, sorry Football_Fanatic, but there are about 9 other teams that will probably dominate Kemp as well. I wouldnt celebrate too much on that one.
J2K

football_fanatic
09-04-2002, 10:50 AM
Jacket, I agree, Kemp is not very good, but they should win more than 1 game this year. You are rigth, depth seems it could be a problem for Ferris. They seem to be short on bodies.
I must disagree with you on one point. I think it IS likely for Ferris to take one of the top three. I don't think the other contenders are as strong as last year

WpSr03
09-04-2002, 05:19 PM
All this... an entire post... over beating KEMP? Hmmm, seems that someone is overflowing with optimism, or maybe gasping for motivation... Congrats on the win, that's always nice, but I wouldn't count my chickens over dominating Kemp, that's something 9 out of 10 3a teams could do!