PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill's New district

Gontex
02-03-2020, 01:06 PM
Looks to me like LH will be in much better shape in 5A DII than they were in 4A. That is one sweetheart district. Some of those Austin schools in that district have not been really good in football. Marble Falls will probably be just about their only competition.

greendawg84
02-03-2020, 01:40 PM
Looks to me like LH will be in much better shape in 5A DII than they were in 4A. That is one sweetheart district. Some of those Austin schools in that district have not been really good in football. Marble Falls will probably be just about their only competition.

LOL Marble will be NO competition!

greendawg84
02-04-2020, 08:14 AM
Austin Crockett
Austin McCallum
Austin Navarro
Austin Northeast
Austin Travis
Liberty Hill
Marble Falls
LH already in the playoffs as the 1 seed. Has to be the weakest district in 5A.

Rocket Man
02-04-2020, 01:19 PM
Austin Crockett
Austin McCallum
Austin Navarro
Austin Northeast
Austin Travis
Liberty Hill
Marble Falls

You know who’s fault this is....,,

Cam
02-04-2020, 01:52 PM
You know who’s fault this is....,,

.......panfan's???.......

.....with that being said....everything that's panfan's fault goes through Greendawg!!!

Hey Greendawg, sorry about missing the boy's wedding...I had two photography gigs in downtown Austin with my daughter....it was a crazy day!.......Cam Jr said wedding was awesome!!.....Guess he's next.....Gualala, California here we come.....

LHPfactory
02-21-2020, 04:38 PM

Thats why we scheduled some better competition in predistrict. We will be fine in 5A, playoffs included. Got a strong class of 33 Incoming Seniors and lots of returning starters. Got a good shot at winning Region 4, but will be some good R4 teams with something to say about that.. We all know R3 will be loaded with Fedora at A&M Consolidated or Fort Bend Marshall , it will be tough for who ever gets out of R4 to the semi final in 5A-D2.

scrub c
02-22-2020, 10:36 AM
will be interesting come playoff time... pretty sure the upper classifications dont see that type of offense during reg season.

panfan
02-25-2020, 11:07 AM
.......panfan's???.......

.....with that being said....everything that's panfan's fault goes through Greendawg!!!

Hey Greendawg, sorry about missing the boy's wedding...I had two photography gigs in downtown Austin with my daughter....it was a crazy day!.......Cam Jr said wedding was awesome!!.....Guess he's next.....Gualala, California here we come.....

Cam Jr or Cam JR JR. ? I thouight Jr jr was still off at school. tell me how them two got so smart, must come from mrs CAM.

panfan
02-25-2020, 11:11 AM
Austin Crockett
Austin McCallum
Austin Navarro
Austin Northeast
Austin Travis
Liberty Hill
Marble Falls

Just a one off in terms of lack of competition - kinda like Wimbo and Navarro. SAD that the UIL can't figure out a better way - but as one poster noted over in the Wimbo and navarro UIL appeal thread, guess the rubber bands weren't long enough.

Cam
02-25-2020, 01:57 PM
Cam Jr or Cam JR JR. ? I thouight Jr jr was still off at school. tell me how them two got so smart, must come from mrs CAM.

Dang!.....you do still come around here......most dumbasses like us have disappeared from the Low...only the really SMART ones are still here!:doh::thinking:....you and I both know panfan...your kids and mine got their smarts from their momma's!!!.....I take no credit!!
Cam Jr tying the knot...JR JR still doing the Aggie thing....2nd year now.......when I ask him about girls...says there's pretty ones all over the campus....but says he ain't got time!!.......he just landed an undergraduate gig with a group of doctors at A&M Health Center...he's pretty excited about it....they do interesting work......https://www.geoffroylab.com/contact

....this is all Greendawg's fault!!!.........

SaltySixes
02-25-2020, 07:15 PM
What is Austin Navarro? Sounds like a person lol