PDA

View Full Version : Yay!! Diboll OVER Jasper In JV

Diboll-Lumberjack#-74
10-24-2002, 09:26 PM
yay!! we won we beat yalls jv

mwynn05
10-24-2002, 09:28 PM
but i have a feeling the result wont be the same tomorow night Jasper has to much going for them

southern_thunder
10-24-2002, 09:36 PM
Dont let #74 fool you the game was not played because of the rain. And the results will not be the same Friday night.

Jasper by 30 or more!!!!

DAWG 54
10-24-2002, 09:39 PM
THEY CANCELLED THE GAME BECAUSE OF THE WEATHER.

WHEN I LEFT IN THE SECOND QUARTER THE 8TH GRADES WHERE PLAYING, IT WAS 30-6 JASPER. THE JV WAS SUPPOSED TO PLAY AFTER THIS GAME BUT IT WAS POURING DOWN RAIN.

FRIDAY - JASPER 28 - DIBOLL 7

DAWG 54
10-24-2002, 09:41 PM
DAWG 54:
THEY CANCELLED THE GAME BECAUSE OF THE WEATHER.

WHEN I LEFT IN THE SECOND QUARTER THE 8TH GRADES WHERE PLAYING, IT WAS 30-6 JASPER. THE JV WAS SUPPOSED TO PLAY AFTER THIS GAME BUT IT WAS POURING DOWN RAIN.

FRIDAY - JASPER 28 - DIBOLL 7IF IT'S RAINING, 45-7 IF IT'S DRY.
YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT'S COMING TO TOWN!

Diboll-Lumberjack#-74
10-24-2002, 09:45 PM
Well i was told that jv won my mistake, i wish our jv woulda played. it woulda been a heck of a game. garentee it. And please diboll has shown respect towards jasper. have a lil for us. and give us the benifit of a doubt that we do acctualy got a chance w/jasper. comon they almost lost to kirbyville 14-0. And we have dominated kirybyville for the past 10 yrs.

southern_thunder
10-24-2002, 09:52 PM
#74 it is time to stop living in the past and look to the future, because at 7:30 Friday night you will see what everyone is talking about!!!!

Diboll-Lumberjack#-74
10-24-2002, 10:08 PM
okay bubba southern. Now dont u think ur gettin a lil bit of a big head. im dang. comon now u think ur undefeatable., when that lil private school put yall to shame. dood chill out..... we have watched yall and yall arnt exactly what yall call a Excelent football team. yall got alot of indivual talent but comon. team effort no. everyone on jasper is worrie bout hter stats and who is gonna get to run the ball more and start screwing up and when that happends, uh ooo. okay when you lose can i have permision bye the board manger to laff in ur face if yal do start showing that bad side in the game. im askin permission so is it okay board manger.?

Diboll-Lumberjack#-74
10-24-2002, 10:54 PM
we win!

Jason1725
10-24-2002, 11:43 PM
Wow! Jasper JV lost huh? Hmmm interesting since I had to leave because it was CANCLED. Lord son, you should buy a dictionary and study it from day till night. LOL! All this smack you're spewing is going to make the blowout fun. Do you actually play on the team or are you the waterboy? I hope you are not a chicken and leave after Jasper wins tomorrow, because I will be serving crow for lunch Saturday.

OldSchoolBulldog
10-24-2002, 11:45 PM
Diboll-Lumberjack#-74:
okay bubba southern. Now dont u think ur gettin a lil bit of a big head. im dang. comon now u think ur undefeatable., when that lil private school put yall to shame. dood chill out..... we have watched yall and yall arnt exactly what yall call a Excelent football team. yall got alot of indivual talent but comon. team effort no. everyone on jasper is worrie bout hter stats and who is gonna get to run the ball more and start screwing up and when that happends, uh ooo. okay when you lose can i have permision bye the board manger to laff in ur face if yal do start showing that bad side in the game. im askin permission so is it okay board manger.?You just don't understand!

FBmania
10-24-2002, 11:54 PM
How can you almost lose if you score 14 and your opponent has 0? Is there a play in Kirbyville's playbook that would score 3 touchdowns at once? This game will be as ugly as Jasper wants it to be. :D

Jason1725
10-25-2002, 12:07 AM
Hay bored manejer, is it okay to serve crow Saturday Mourning? Pleze let me, I might 2-morrow if I get back from the statium alright.

OldSchoolBulldog
10-25-2002, 12:46 AM
I think the Diboll fans have actually succeeded in giving me a reason to be excited about this game.