PDA

View Full Version : Texas A&M vs Okla St

Saggy Aggie
12-27-2019, 02:23 PM
I’ll be there, & it’ll either be a&ms best win or worst loss of the season... which tells you how crazy that schedule has been

Saggy Aggie
12-27-2019, 10:02 PM
:) :)

bigcountry
12-27-2019, 10:14 PM
:) :)
Don’t tell me you’re excited about this one... Okie State without Sanders & Wallace, and this, fresh off of 50-7? Remember... your last game? 50-7? LOL!!!! What a boring game tonight between two awful teams. I must say, put me literally to sleep..... zzzzzzzzz

Saggy Aggie
12-27-2019, 10:34 PM
Don’t tell me you’re excited about this one... Okie State without Sanders & Wallace, and this, fresh off of 50-7? Remember... your last game? 50-7? LOL!!!! What a boring game tonight between two awful teams. I must say, put me literally to sleep..... zzzzzzzzz

That didn’t take long... Fishing in a small pond and only 1 fish to catch but you can’t help yourself when there’s a Texas A&M topic. Truly obsessed with the Aggies

Boy you would’ve had a field day if OSU had won too, lol. What a shame

bigcountry
12-27-2019, 10:46 PM
That didn’t take long... Fishing in a small pond and only 1 fish to catch but you can’t help yourself when there’s a Texas A&M topic. Truly obsessed with the Aggies

Boy you would’ve had a field day if OSU had won too, lol. What a shame

Just trying to provide some perspective, some reality, before aggy starts being aggy. Or is beating Nicholls State, Texas State, UTSA, Lamar, & a depleted Okie State... and losing to all the good teams on the schedule, now the standard for feeling giddy as an aggy fan?

Saggy Aggie
12-27-2019, 11:35 PM
Where did I say I’m happy with the season outcome? This was one game and I’m happy we got a win. 1 game at a time and a win is a win.

OSU got off to a strong start before A&M rattled off 24 unanswered and held them scoreless for 3 quarters. Besides the first 6 mins or so A&M dominated the game

Who did Texas beat this year?

LSU? No....
Baylor? No....
Oklahoma? No?
Tcu? No??
Iowa state? No???

bigcountry
12-28-2019, 12:11 AM
Where did I say I’m happy with the season outcome? This was one game and I’m happy we got a win. 1 game at a time and a win is a win.

OSU got off to a strong start before A&M rattled off 24 unanswered and held them scoreless for 3 quarters. Besides the first 6 mins or so A&M dominated the game

Who did Texas beat this year?

LSU? No....
Baylor? No....
Oklahoma? No?
Tcu? No??
Iowa state? No???

Giddy & laughable. Ag's can put up their maroon gear now and break out their Purple and Gold pom-poms for tomorrow!

Saggy Aggie
12-28-2019, 12:19 AM
Giddy & laughable. Ag's can put up their maroon gear now and break out their Purple and Gold pom-poms for tomorrow!

Excellent 7-5 season you had. Good thing you gave that coach an extension

bigcountry
12-28-2019, 12:52 AM
Excellent 7-5 season you had. Good thing you gave that coach an extension

At least our football program has a national title since 2000. The last one for any Texas team. When was your last? Leather helmet era? And at Texas, produce, or that extension is no problem...we will demand better. How’s that $75 million investment working? Zero SEC titles & counting..... but hey, at least you got Abilene Christian (seriously?) on the schedule next year to get giddy about, until Auburn, Bama, & LSU bring you back to reality. LSU with Brady calling plays yet again, probably hangs another 50 on you. Fun entertainment too....

Scoop27
12-28-2019, 06:17 AM
Oklahoma State High School Cowboys

oldtownag
12-28-2019, 09:27 AM
What is longhorns best win of the season?

Living vicariously thru your rivals opponents is just sad.

Saggy Aggie
12-28-2019, 11:04 AM
At least our football program has a national title since 2000. The last one for any Texas team. When was your last? Leather helmet era? And at Texas, produce, or that extension is no problem...we will demand better. How’s that $75 million investment working? Zero SEC titles & counting..... but hey, at least you got Abilene Christian (seriously?) on the schedule next year to get giddy about, until Auburn, Bama, & LSU bring you back to reality. LSU with Brady calling plays yet again, probably hangs another 50 on you. Fun entertainment too....

Now we are back to chest thumping about accomplishments from 2005 and living through LSU, what a time to be alive

I don’t have a full opinion yet on Jimbo. I’ll give him his full recruiting cycle before doing so

I’ll ask again, who did Texas beat this year?

Saggy Aggie
12-28-2019, 11:32 AM

I’ll go ahead and answer this question and you guys aren’t going to believe who it is....

Oklahoma St.... at home.... by 6....

That’s the Longhorns best win in 2019. Hard to throw stones when you live in a glass house, getting your ass kicked by the likes of Baylor

bigcountry
12-28-2019, 02:35 PM
Now we are back to chest thumping about accomplishments from 2005 and living through LSU, what a time to be alive

I don’t have a full opinion yet on Jimbo. I’ll give him his full recruiting cycle before doing so

A national title crystal ball is in the trophy case... and is talked about for a long time. It’s in the barn, never to be taken away. Sorry you haven’t had one in the modern era. Come to Austin if you want to see what one looks like.

We had wins over ranked teams.. you forget Kansas State was ranked? Okie State ranked. Your first win all year against a ranked team was a DEPLETED Okie State. You get whipped if Sanders & Wallace play.

We play current #1 LSU 45-38. You lose to LSU 50-7? hahaha heeheehee hawwwww Interesting comparison. 50-7?! Really?

Our season did suck & I would be the first to tell you. I just came over here to dig a little, and laugh a little over the aggy delusion. None like it in college sports. Your national title game last night was off the charts. Gag Em!! Hey, try to win a conference title before you chest pump too much more ok? Seriously... 1998 the last one? hahaha heeheehee hawwwwww..... Truly laughable.

All time UT record vs aggy: 76-37-5
Can you say DOMINATION?

oldtownag
12-28-2019, 06:03 PM
Looks like the Champion of Big 12 getting beat down again in CFP.

bigcountry
12-28-2019, 10:38 PM
Looks like the Champion of Big 12 getting beat down again in CFP.
But it wasn’t a 43 point beat down!! LOL!! 50-7...

Weebe
12-29-2019, 08:17 AM
Big XII going to win a bowl game this season?

Underdogs in every game they’ve played. Scores so far have supported that.

oldtownag
12-29-2019, 10:55 AM
But it wasn’t a 43 point beat down!! LOL!! 50-7...

Yea, it wasn't 35 points at half time either.

Saggy Aggie
12-29-2019, 11:14 AM
A national title crystal ball is in the trophy case... and is talked about for a long time. It’s in the barn, never to be taken away. Sorry you haven’t had one in the modern era. Come to Austin if you want to see what one looks like.

We had wins over ranked teams.. you forget Kansas State was ranked? Okie State ranked. Your first win all year against a ranked team was a DEPLETED Okie State. You get whipped if Sanders & Wallace play.

We play current #1 LSU 45-38. You lose to LSU 50-7? hahaha heeheehee hawwwww Interesting comparison. 50-7?! Really?

Our season did suck & I would be the first to tell you. I just came over here to dig a little, and laugh a little over the aggy delusion. None like it in college sports. Your national title game last night was off the charts. Gag Em!! Hey, try to win a conference title before you chest pump too much more ok? Seriously... 1998 the last one? hahaha heeheehee hawwwwww..... Truly laughable.

All time UT record vs aggy: 76-37-5
Can you say DOMINATION?

We have officially arrived at the point where the only thing Texas Longhorns can brag about is 2005, moral victories about not getting beat as bad, and the accomplishments of LSU

LOL

Scoop27
12-29-2019, 11:27 AM
Beating the Cowboys was like beating a high school

Weebe
12-29-2019, 11:34 AM
Bottom line is we need to stop pretending that the Big XII champion deserves an automatic berth to the playoffs. Same for the PAC 12.

Until proven otherwise, either the SEC or Big 10 get two spots and Clemson gets the other.

Weebe
12-29-2019, 11:37 AM
The concept of Power 5 conferences is a farce.

It’s Power 3. Or Power 2 and Clemson.

The Big 12 and PAC 12 are somewhere between the SEC/Big 10 and Conference USA. But much closer to a Conference USA.

oldtownag
12-29-2019, 12:55 PM

Yea, and that was tu's best win.

Saggy Aggie
12-29-2019, 01:33 PM

What about losing to Iowa state or TCU?

bigcountry
12-29-2019, 01:35 PM
Yea, and that was tu's best win.

While you’re on the subject, what was aggy’s best win? How did the Baton Rouge trip go? 50-7? Texas didn’t come CLOSE to a loss that bad. Wow. 50-7. Really? Was it really 50-7? hahahaha heeheeheee

bigcountry
12-29-2019, 01:41 PM
Hey aggy... pat yourself on the back, you did beat 2-10 Arkansas by 4 points! Impressive! hahahaha heeheehee

bigcountry
12-29-2019, 01:55 PM
This is just too funny, but true...

From Barstool LSU Twitter Site:
A&m chanting SEC is embarrassing. Get your bell rung by every team with a pulse but at least you can claim our playoff spot... lame.

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/1210758704657682437

Saggy Aggie
12-29-2019, 02:50 PM
Hey aggy... pat yourself on the back, you did beat 2-10 Arkansas by 4 points! Impressive! hahahaha heeheehee

Nice win against Kansas by 2... at home... lol

Saggy Aggie
12-29-2019, 02:51 PM
While you’re on the subject, what was aggy’s best win? How did the Baton Rouge trip go? 50-7? Texas didn’t come CLOSE to a loss that bad. Wow. 50-7. Really? Was it really 50-7? hahahaha heeheeheee

In typical t shirt fan fashion, you have no accomplishments of your own so you have to live vicariously through another school. Par for the course

bigcountry
12-29-2019, 04:05 PM
In typical t shirt fan fashion, you have no accomplishments of your own so you have to live vicariously through another school. Par for the course
No... I am aok as a Texas fan. Again, come by Austin sometime & view our “modern day” football national title crystal. Again, last one won by a Texas school. Will probably take UT to win another one. Aggy sure isn’t on track to do it...

Saggy Aggie
12-29-2019, 04:35 PM
No... I am aok as a Texas fan. Again, come by Austin sometime & view our “modern day” football national title crystal. Again, last one won by a Texas school. Will probably take UT to win another one. Aggy sure isn’t on track to do it...

I love when t shirt fans say “Our” lol

Nothing like patting yourself on the back for something you have literally 0 ties to

bigcountry
12-29-2019, 05:48 PM
I love when t shirt fans say “Our” lol

Nothing like patting yourself on the back for something you have literally 0 ties to

LOL... that’s all you ever have. Always talking about tee shirt fans to a guy with a proud UT degree in hand. Again, for someone so preoccupied with that, you’re obvious the tee shirt fan without a degree from Sheep U. Ol 50-7 Sheep U..... 76-37-5......

oldtownag
12-29-2019, 06:41 PM
LOL... that’s all you ever have. Always talking about tee shirt fans to a guy with a proud UT degree in hand. Again, for someone so preoccupied with that, you’re obvious the tee shirt fan without a degree from Sheep U. Ol 50-7 Sheep U..... 76-37-5......

Where do you work? Just curious if I am your boss?

Saggy Aggie
12-29-2019, 06:55 PM

I know without a doubt that you don’t have a degree from a Texas. I know plenty that do and they’re all intelligent well spoken and well respected people who don’t act obnoxious like you.

There is a common thing among t shirt fans and that’s that they all have an IQ similar to yours. We can spot them from a mile away

Carry on

bigcountry
12-29-2019, 10:17 PM
Where do you work? Just curious if I am your boss?
Don’t worry... I’d never work for a dense sheep herder.

bigcountry
12-29-2019, 10:23 PM
I know without a doubt that you don’t have a degree from a Texas. I know plenty that do and they’re all intelligent well spoken and well respected people who don’t act obnoxious like you.

There is a common thing among t shirt fans and that’s that they all have an IQ similar to yours. We can spot them from a mile away

Carry on

hahahaha! Now you have topped yourself... coming from the mouthiest, most obnoxious poster this board has ever had! I know posters who have left this board entirely because of your constant bullshiet..... I guess you have noticed the drop off. Not even close to what it used to be. Leave it up to a constant, loudmouth aggy...

76-37-5.........

Saggy Aggie
12-29-2019, 11:57 PM
hahahaha! Now you have topped yourself... coming from the mouthiest, most obnoxious poster this board has ever had! I know posters who have left this board entirely because of your constant bullshiet..... I guess you have noticed the drop off. Not even close to what it used to be. Leave it up to a constant, loudmouth aggy...

76-37-5.........

There’s a difference between trolling and messing around and just being a complete dipsh*t. You haven’t figured it out

bigcountry
12-30-2019, 12:01 AM
There’s a difference between trolling and messing around and just being a complete dipsh*t. You haven’t figured it out
hahaha... You are so innocent. Give us a break. All your mouthing... just messing around. Two way street buddy. You have long been known on this board to be the poster THAT NEVER SHUTS UP!!

Saggy Aggie
12-30-2019, 12:03 AM
hahaha... You are so innocent. Give us a break. All your mouthing... just messing around. Two way street.

You are welcome to go back into your hole with the other t shirt fans

Don’t let the door hit you

bigcountry
12-30-2019, 12:05 AM
You are welcome to go back into your hole with the other t shirt fans

Don’t let the door hit you
And where are going? Going to just keep running your big mouth & running more people off? What a joke.