PDA

View Full Version : West Orange-Stark (10-1) vs Silsbee (8-4), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Beaumont

Scoop27
12-02-2019, 08:09 AM
Going with the Mustangs but game should close

AggiesAreWe
12-02-2019, 12:00 PM
Silsbee is undefeated vs. WO-S in playoffs.

Give me the Tigers, 17-14, to make them 3-0 vs. WO-S in playoffs.

GUNHO
12-02-2019, 01:45 PM
Silsbee has a bad habit of penalties,turnovers and bad execution but have been able to over come and pull out the wins.Don't believe they can do that against this WOS defense.If both play well give me WOS 28-14.

griff
12-03-2019, 09:36 AM
Silsbee is undefeated vs. WO-S in playoffs.

Give me the Tigers, 17-14, to make them 3-0 vs. WO-S in playoffs.

Well, Alabama's last five losses have come from teams names the Tigers - Clemson, Auburn, and LSU. I guess Silsbee would do the same. SMH...

Silsbee winning playoff games in past years against WO-S has as much significance as Alabama's losses to Tiger teams. If Silsbee wins, it will have everything to do with outplaying the Mustangs. Nothing else.

Three things going for WO-S...

1) Silsbee lost to WO-S a few weeks ago. Yeah...head to head match ups mean more than who beat common opponents by a bigger point spread.

2) Silsbee managed only one sustained drive against WO-S the whole game and was held to 7 points (meaningless safety on the game's final snap). The Chain Gang defense is doing it's thing.

3) WO-S' offense has improved since the first game. Finally getting several consecutive games in after weather interruptions and the bye week have lifted the offense's production and helped gain consistency. Some valuable JV call ups have contributed, too.

Silsbee manages to beat WO-S only once every ten years. They met their quota last year. WO-S marches on.