PDA

View Full Version : Tickets to Burnet/Sinton

turbostud
11-24-2003, 07:44 PM
Can I get tickets at CCISD or do I have to make the "long drive" to Sinton to get them?

<small>[ November 24, 2003, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: turbostud ]</small>

29x281
11-24-2003, 07:47 PM
Who's the crybaby now?

(just kiddin)

turbostud
11-24-2003, 07:49 PM
lol

Old Dog
11-24-2003, 07:52 PM
It's starting to look like the general "TAX PAYING" public of both Burnet AND Sinton need to let their school officals know who really controls the school's reins. One of the perks of being a school district employee should not be first in line or by-pass the ticket booth at games. If they are not a sponsor or working, they should get in line and PAY!

Owen B
11-24-2003, 08:06 PM
Of course you can get tickets at the stadium! That there is even a question about that shows how silly this has become. (For any Burnet fans who might not believe me, read your school's bulletin.)

The only tickets you can't buy at the game are discount tickets for the student section. BTW, it's pretty silly to gripe about not being able to use those discount tickets to sit outside the student section, which some people seem to want to do. If you are a student, and want to sit in the student section, then you prepurchase a $4.00 ticket at your school. If you are a student and you don't want to sit in the student section, then you need an $8.00 ticket. If you are not a student, no matter what your age may be, then you cannot sit in the student section and you need an $8.00 ticket. The $8.00 tickets can be purchased early at your school or at game time at the stadium. It's really quite simple.

<small>[ November 24, 2003, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: Owen B ]</small>