PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill (5-5) vs La Féria (11-0)

LHPfactory
11-18-2019, 12:20 AM
Liberty Hill has had its 1 in 10 year tuff seasons, many factors have contributed but is improving each week. La Féria has had a best ever season and sit a convincing 11-0. This LH bunch is still improving and it is yet to be determined how good they will actually be.

Saggy Aggie
11-18-2019, 01:04 PM
#88 is going to destroy LaFeria’s offense

SintonFan_inAustin
11-18-2019, 02:14 PM
Good test for La Feria they have their qb back recently and pass for over 400+ against La Vernia. La Feria and Raymondville in D2 are couple of RGV teams that could make a deep run in the playoffs this post season.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-19-2019, 06:18 PM
DCTF line: Liberty Hill by 5

SintonFan_inAustin
11-19-2019, 06:20 PM
Good test for La Feria they have their qb back recently and pass for over 400+ against La Vernia. La Feria and Raymondville in D2 are couple of RGV teams that could make a deep run in the playoffs this post season.

7 td passes and rush for 1 by La Feria qb against La Vernia last week

panfan
11-22-2019, 11:51 AM
Good luck tonight LH, go kick that Lion arse! Keep their offense off the field by controlling the clock and TOP. Anyone got a link for a livestream of the game for listening?

Cam
11-22-2019, 02:22 PM
Good luck tonight LH, go kick that Lion arse! Keep their offense off the field by controlling the clock and TOP. Anyone got a link for a livestream of the game for listening?

....get your arse over to San Antonio panfan!!....you can use my scooter if you need a ride!.......And btw, purple still sucks!!!.....:p
...and what's with the all "mustard" colored uni's this season???......and I thought purple was ugly!!......what are these coaches thinking??......or was it Greendawg's fault???

panfan
11-22-2019, 05:24 PM
....get your arse over to San Antonio panfan!!....you can use my scooter if you need a ride!.......And btw, purple still sucks!!!.....:p
...and what's with the all "mustard" colored uni's this season???......and I thought purple was ugly!!......what are these coaches thinking??......or was it Greendawg's fault???

Not a fan of that mustard color. I'm not driving to SA, first weekend in 10 weeks I've been able to be home. Already spent more than my fair share of time freezing my arse off at football games. Gonna kick back with a brew or two or three or four, try to find the game and listen. Besides the peddles on your scooter are too short. And yes - it was G-dawgs fault, always his fault.

solocam
11-22-2019, 08:32 PM
Kmac sports is broadcasting

speedbump
11-22-2019, 08:47 PM
Kmac sports is broadcasting

And watch it here.
https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/uil/gam52c1aaf280

jason
11-23-2019, 12:16 AM
Well that escalated quickly

Saggy Aggie
11-23-2019, 12:37 AM
#88 is going to destroy LaFeria’s offense

I’m guessing this was true based on the outcome

solocam
11-23-2019, 12:18 PM
he went in as a wideout just before the half and caught a TD pass also

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-23-2019, 05:35 PM
Went and watched the film.

Liberty Hill planned for La Feria's offense perfectly. Dorian Hernandez (La Feria's QB) was rendered a complete non-factor. #88 did make a couple of plays, but the defense overall was stellar.

And of course, the Slot-T is the Slot-T and even though La Feria at some positions had the size advantage on the OL/DL, Liberty Hill's linemen dominated the LOS on both ends of the ball.

LHPfactory
11-23-2019, 10:15 PM
Went and watched the film.

Liberty Hill planned for La Feria's offense perfectly. Dorian Hernandez (La Feria's QB) was rendered a complete non-factor. #88 did make a couple of plays, but the defense overall was stellar.

And of course, the Slot-T is the Slot-T and even though La Feria at some positions had the size advantage on the OL/DL, Liberty Hill's linemen dominated the LOS on both ends of the ball.

That sums it up very well!!!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-25-2019, 01:22 AM
That sums it up very well!!!

Thank you. I do my best to tell it like it is....or was in this instance.

But for real though, what a complete freaking beatdown. The Valley folks were completely shocked by this result. Not so much that Liberty Hill would win, but by the massive margin. Many thought La Feria would have, at least, put up a decent fight.

RkptFltn
11-25-2019, 09:20 AM
For a few years Rockport would finish 4th in district, and nobody was worried because we knew we would get the winner of D16 in round one.