PDA

View Full Version : Im just going to say it: Scoop27 would you please consider

oldtownag
10-29-2019, 04:10 PM
consolidating your new threads that no one clicks or post on every week?

oldtownag
10-29-2019, 05:00 PM
P.S. Im sorry.

Scoop27
10-29-2019, 05:15 PM
I'm just keeping up with five or six football districts that are in Region IV that seems that has interest.
It takes a lot of time and work to keep up with them. There are only two regular season weeks left-And then then playoffs.

I only keep up with three volleyball districts which has some views.

Saggy Aggie
10-29-2019, 05:56 PM
Oldtownag doing gods work.

Scoop, your work is appreciated. It would be more appreciated (and easier for you) if you grouped them into 1 or even a handful of posts rather than individual posts

lostaussie
10-30-2019, 07:23 AM
P.S. Im sorry.

Lmao

speedbump
10-30-2019, 07:51 AM
I'm just keeping up with five or six football districts that are in Region IV that seems that has interest.
It takes a lot of time and work to keep up with them. There are only two regular season weeks left-And then then playoffs.

Yea,and all the info could go on the same thread for each district instead of separate posts for every little thing. It's ridiculous to have six or seven posts dedicated to one day of volleyball games.

d0tc0m
10-30-2019, 09:32 AM

What five or six districts, and what level of interest do they have? Most of these threads have zero responses (unless it's you responding) and not many views. The volleyball stuff really has BARE minimum interest here. And that's being gratuitous. Also, what kind of work are you doing to keep up with them? Googling the schedules/scores? Posting those? Finding the news articles online, copying and pasting them here? That doesn't take that much time or work, Scoop. Not to mention, at best, that's a disservice to those news publications. And like others have said, you could have a running thread for those districts that you keep up with, in which you post your updates weekly without having to create new posts. But these dozen or more threads per week for things that aren't drawing much interest or conversation is just too much. We love you — nobody's asking you to go regaleagle here — but come on, man!

Scoop27
10-30-2019, 09:58 AM
I'm just trying to create new forums to stir up some interest - I'm not trying to cause a problem

d0tc0m
10-30-2019, 10:02 AM
I'm just trying to create new forums to stir up some interest - I'm not trying to cause a problem

We know you're not trying to cause a problem, Scoop!! Nobody is suggesting that! Quite the contrary, actually. Everyone here is all for you going out and getting whatever information you want to gather and posting it here. We're simply offering you some suggestions on perhaps some better ways you could do that. We're all just throwing out suggestions that would clean up the board a little bit, consolidate some of your information, while also keeping it relevant and quite honestly allowing the threads to actually generate more interest and discussion.

Saggy Aggie
11-03-2019, 12:05 PM
this request has clearly been ignored

Weebe
11-03-2019, 12:27 PM
this request has clearly been ignored

I think “declined” is more accurate.

hollywood
11-03-2019, 02:34 PM
Sad times indeed

solocam
11-03-2019, 08:20 PM
Keep on Keeping on Scoop cant please everybody

d0tc0m
11-03-2019, 10:32 PM
Keep on Keeping on Scoop cant please everybody

Yet another person who missed the point.

cougartino
11-05-2019, 04:18 PM

Looks like it's working. It created a discussion.