PDA

View Full Version : Week 10: Bellville (5-3, 2-1) @ La Grange (7-1, 3-0)

Scoop27
10-27-2019, 01:14 PM
Should be an even matchup

Scoop27
10-27-2019, 02:37 PM
Webcasts
http://sealysports.com/
com

Scoop27
10-27-2019, 02:37 PM
http://www.bellvillesports.com/

Pudlugger
10-28-2019, 05:39 PM
I started my own thread on this game about the same time this one went up. Basically this game is always a very hard fought rivalry match between these two teams. Winning or losing makes a big difference in how successful your season is perceived for both schools. Both team;s are pretty much equal with strong defenses and running games. I expect this game to be a low scoring one possession game with the winner going to the team that gets the most stops on defense and or turnovers. I'll take the Leps 14-7.

MJMbrahmas10
11-01-2019, 11:58 PM
Holy cow. I didn’t expect that type of game. Bellville won 52-27. I was way off like you pud. Bellville is playin their best ball at the best time. And with Giddings losing bellville has a great chance to win district.

Pud what are your thoughts? I’m honestly speechless.

Btw tons of class shown tonight with both communities. La granges hospitality was awaesome and the play was very physical on the field but after the whistles very respectful.

Pudlugger
11-02-2019, 12:38 AM
Congratulations to Bellville for a very impressive win. The Leopards played a very inconsistent game with 5 turnovers 4 leading to Bellville scores from short field position. The Bellville running game was very disciplined, well executed and formidable and the Brahma Defense kept the Lep offense on its back foot most of the game with the LG only scoring coming on three big plays. It was just Bellville's night.

The Leps need to get refocused and work on protecting the football before Giddings next week. Bellville has Royal so they should end up 4-1 on top of District. The best LG can do is beat Giddings to tie for district at 4-1 but Bellville would still get 1st seed due to this win tonight. Things are getting real in D12.

MJMbrahmas10
11-02-2019, 06:37 AM
Well said. We are pulling for y’all next week!

zebrablue2
11-02-2019, 10:36 AM
Congratulations to Bellville for a very impressive win. The Leopards played a very inconsistent game with 5 turnovers 4 leading to Bellville scores from short field position. The Bellville running game was very disciplined, well executed and formidable and the Brahma Defense kept the Lep offense on its back foot most of the game with the LG only scoring coming on three big plays. It was just Bellville's night.

The Leps need to get refocused and work on protecting the football before Giddings next week. Bellville has Royal so they should end up 4-1 on top of District. The best LG can do is beat Giddings to tie for district at 4-1 but Bellville would still get 1st seed due to this win tonight. Things are getting real in D12.

Text my mom after my game last night and asked her the score. Came back with 50 something to 20 something. I thought WTH, 50. A few seconds later she put Bellville won! I was shocked at that amount of points, but the turnovers tell some of the story. Congrats to the Bulls!!

GUNHO
11-02-2019, 11:18 AM
Well crap.This district is playing havoc with my playoff seedings.lol