PDA

View Full Version : Giddings

niceguy86
10-31-2002, 08:10 PM
I don't understand how some people can feel so bad for a team that went all the way to the state semi-finals last year. Hopeing for them to beat the Hippos. The Hippos never went to no state anything in football. Maybe you should be a little more positive for both programs. Last time I checked Hutto is 1-7, Giddings 2-6. All I'm saying is that It gets kind of irritating to talk so low about your program when other programs have never been able to appreciate what you had. Look at all the teams and schools that do not have the oppertunity to know what a good football team is. I'm one of those people, who have never expeienced a team that was really good, but I stick with the team and go to every game, win or lose, mostly lose lol. I just can't understand how people can talk so down about a new couch and wondering if they are getting the old one back. Those people who question the couch and the character of him and the team do not know how to appreciate the game of football and the meaning of it all. To support your team and stick with it.