PDA

View Full Version : Wishing 3a Downlow farewell

surfspike
11-29-2003, 01:32 PM
Looks like I have no reason to follow this season seeing how Forney is out of it. I just want to say this will be my last post of the season and possibly my last post ever. I'm sure I will check up every now and then, but this was the last possible year I would get to see my school win it all.

To 4a Forney will go... (a lot like frisco)

I've completed about 95% of what core curriculum I need so it's transfer time after next semester.

This is by far the best texas high school football site. Congrats Gainesville. You made the plays when they counted. (How I still don't know) but a W is a W...AND THAT is why they play the game.

-Alex F.
Forney grad '01

Old Cardinal
11-29-2003, 02:53 PM
Hey, Don't quit now-try the POST post-season...We have a lot of fun on here. A lot of jokes exchanged. Baseball, Softball, academic contest reports-anything is fair game! There is a lot less (we gunna kick yalls butts-posters) and some good discussions on various subjects.

<small>[ November 29, 2003, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: Old Cardinal ]</small>

Rabbit'93
11-29-2003, 03:28 PM
surfspike:
Looks like I have no reason to follow this season seeing how Forney is out of it. I just want to say this will be my last post of the season and possibly my last post ever. I'm sure I will check up every now and then, but this was the last possible year I would get to see my school win it all.

I've completed about 95% of what core curriculum I need so it's transfer time after next semester.

This is by far the best texas high school football site. Congrats Gainesville. You made the plays when they counted. (How I still don't know) but a W is a W...AND THAT is why they play the game.

-Alex F.
Forney grad '01Talk about mellowdramatic...we won't know for sure that Forney will even be 4A yet. Even better talk about abandoning ship. :p

jason
11-29-2003, 04:15 PM
surfspike:

-Alex F.
Forney grad '01wow...i never knew who you were, you are the LAST person i would expect to be talkin on here...oh well, the more the merrier...

<small>[ November 29, 2003, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: jason ]</small>

JRabbit_Fan
11-29-2003, 10:46 PM
Hey...don't give up on Forney yet! Althogh we won't be much in basketball we still have baseball to go. Forney has a great shot of making it back to Austin for the fifth time in six years. There will be a lot of baseball talk on here in the spring.

bearcat1
11-30-2003, 08:09 PM
It really isn't necessary to leave but, okay, see you later and thanks for stoppin by.

bc

3afan2K3
11-30-2003, 08:47 PM
JRabbit_Fan:
Hey...don't give up on Forney yet! Althogh we won't be much in basketball we still have baseball to go. Forney has a great shot of making it back to Austin for the fifth time in six years. There will be a lot of baseball talk on here in the spring.He's right, I think Forney is ranked #1 in the state right now

forneygrad02
11-30-2003, 09:34 PM
Rabbit'93:

surfspike:

-Alex F.
Forney grad '01Talk about mellowdramatic...we won't know for sure that Forney will even be 4A yet. Even better talk about abandoning ship. :p about moving up to 4a, heres some food for thought: its estimated that with how huge the incoming freshman class of 04-05 will be, forney high school will gain AT LEAST 100 or so new students. if they don't move up to 4a next year, they'll easily be one of the biggest if not THE biggest 3a school in the state(I don't know how fast other schools are growing, but im sure im not too far off base here).

3afan2K3
11-30-2003, 10:51 PM
forneygrad02:

Rabbit'93:

surfspike:

-Alex F.
Forney grad '01Talk about mellowdramatic...we won't know for sure that Forney will even be 4A yet. Even better talk about abandoning ship. :p about moving up to 4a, heres some food for thought: its estimated that with how huge the incoming freshman class of 04-05 will be, forney high school will gain AT LEAST 100 or so new students. if they don't move up to 4a next year, they'll easily be one of the biggest if not THE biggest 3a school in the state(I don't know how fast other schools are growing, but im sure im not too far off base here).More than 100 students are in 8th grade, maybe around 350. 100 8th grade boys alone played football this year

Wildcat81
12-01-2003, 06:33 AM
The Wildcats from k-ville didn't make the playoffs
I'm still on here.

exbccards76'smom
12-01-2003, 06:43 AM
Cardinals from BC didn't make it either, but I still hang out here. It's loads of fun at times. :D

poncho
12-01-2003, 07:55 AM
surfspike:

-Alex F.
Forney grad '01Stay around, this site can be entertaining sometimes :cool: :D

Old No. 7
12-01-2003, 08:02 AM
Wildcat81:
The Wildcats from k-ville didn't make the playoffs
I'm still on here.Amen brother. I'm haveing too much fun on this site to jump. :)