PDA

View Full Version : Week 7 : La Grange (4-1) vs. Royal (3-2) @ Brookshire

Scoop27
10-06-2019, 06:16 PM
Should be a cakewalk for the Leopards

Pudlugger
10-07-2019, 07:28 PM
La Grange should have a couple of their key players back from injuries this week and should be fired up for their district run. Royal will get some points against our D but the Lep offense should be too much to handle. LG by 21 in a shootout.

buff4ever
10-08-2019, 10:59 AM
Pud, you better pudlike this board up for the team sake. Don't let them overlook this team.

Pudlugger
10-08-2019, 11:17 AM
I think the Leps will be coming out of the gate strong for this game. First district game after a bye week and with key players back the Leopards will be focused. Royal would like nothing more than to beat the Leps and will play up so I agree that there always is a risk of a trap game but I think we'll be OK.

Pudlugger
10-12-2019, 03:00 PM
La Grange defense played a great game. The 12 points the falcons scored came from a fumble recovery giving the falcons the ball deep in Leopard territory and a 60 yard pass where our DB jumped up to try to intercept the ball and it flew over his head. Otherwise not much was given up. Meanwhile the Lep offense continues to build on its smash mouth running game with two rbs Johnson and Taylor both raking up big yardage. Qb Copper was back from injury this week but he didn't need to throw the ball much with the running game clicking like a Rolex. Good thing too because it was windy 15 mph with gusts to 20 mph. Defense has been steadily improving and now that we're in district play it is none too soon. Friday we play Caldwell at home and they always play LG tough. I expect a very physical game to be won at the line of scrimmage by a rolling Lep ground game and a dominant offensive front five .