PDA

View Full Version : Sooo.........

Ranger Mom
09-28-2019, 02:18 PM
Is this place as fun as it was when it was just the "3ADOWNLOW?"

Some of my best memories were made there!

Greenwood seems to be doing rather well this year so far. All I see are scores on the weekly games.

Is is just a strictly "football business" page now?

d0tc0m
09-28-2019, 02:29 PM
Holy nostalgia!! Welcome back, Ranger Mom!!

It’s not nearly as fun as it was in the golden era of the downlow, but there’s still some of us holdouts from the good ol days.

Greenwood looks like a serious serious contender for the Region I title! Looks like 2002 all over again!

Ranger Mom
09-28-2019, 02:35 PM
Isn't it ironic that this years QB is the little brother of the QB in 2002?

I still read from time to time, especially during the season!

I have been lurking a lot the past few Fridays. but didn't see anyone I really knew anymore!! :crying::crying:

d0tc0m
09-28-2019, 03:35 PM
Woooow!! That is crazy! Well maybe little brother can get the Rangers back to the promised land again!

There aren’t a ton of the folks from way back, but there are a few. Bobcat1 and I are about the only ones left from Celina. There’s still some oldies hanging around, but not too many!

Ranger Mom
09-28-2019, 03:38 PM
They will never know the fun and action this page got unless they were part of it. It was really an awesome little community!! I have several old timers I am Facebook friends with.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

44INAROW
09-28-2019, 05:26 PM
They will never know the fun and action this page got unless they were part of it. It was really an awesome little community!! I have several old timers I am Facebook friends with.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hi stranger... I’ve been seeing Greenwood is having success this year. Guess I need to pull my powder blue shirt out of the closet . We used to have some awesome chats on the original Downlow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bobcat1
09-28-2019, 07:03 PM
I'n still here but not as much. How ya been? I thought about you when Greenwood starting making noise this year.

lostaussie
09-28-2019, 09:14 PM
My signature has made you famous......like you weren't already!!!! Good to hear from you. Stay around.

jason
09-28-2019, 10:29 PM
13 years ago we went to Alabama and you went down on a pillow or something like that...

Tejastrue
09-28-2019, 10:48 PM
Hi stranger... I’ve been seeing Greenwood is having success this year. Guess I need to pull my powder blue shirt out of the closet . We used to have some awesome chats on the original Downlow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry. I thought you said skirt.