PDA

View Full Version : Need Good Manor Info.

eagle08
11-15-2003, 01:56 AM
Barbers Hill is playing Manor this week and I, as well as most Hill folk, don't know much about this team. Can anyone fill us in who knows.

MiddleB
11-15-2003, 02:09 AM
Yea we really don't know much about yall either. Do yall know where we are going to play or what day?

Mustang '89
11-15-2003, 02:12 AM
Middle B that was a "textbook" fill on the goalline. You played an awesome game, as well as the rest of your teammates. Keep the Mustangs hungry and you guys will make some big noise in these playoffs.

Congrats on a BIG win!!!

MiddleB
11-15-2003, 02:21 AM
Thsnks Mustangs 89, this was a really good game

eagle08
11-15-2003, 02:26 AM
MiddleB:
Yea we really don't know much about yall either. Do yall know where we are going to play or what day?I heard it is going to be Friday night at either Spring or Conroe. So it will be a turf game either place. Hey MiddleB, I think we may run the same type of offense (No Huddle/Spread). Our defense is really our strong point. They have pretty much kept us in games this year.

Footballfan25
11-15-2003, 02:30 AM
How is the Manor RB. I heard he got his cast off this week. Will he play next week?

Pudlugger
11-15-2003, 07:04 AM
Mustang '89:
Middle B that was a "textbook" fill on the goalline. You played an awesome game, as well as the rest of your teammates. Keep the Mustangs hungry and you guys will make some big noise in these playoffs.

Congrats on a BIG win!!!Hey, everyone in La Grange was thrilled with your win over Navasota. Ya'll are representing D24 extremely well. Keep winning,. Remember though, every team in the play-offs is tough so don't let down after this win. Just get tougher. I like your chances next week against the Hill. Ya'll have a style of play they will have trouble defending. Good luck, go deep. :)

Mustangdedad
11-15-2003, 10:00 AM
Congratulations Manor, you played a complete game against Navasota, swarming defense, agressive offense. You made us proud and you should be proud, don't let up. Manors head football coach told us this morning that the game will be played in Bryan/College Station, no time set as of yet.

Mustangdedad
11-15-2003, 10:10 AM
Manor had some subs come in and play extremely well against Navasota. Manors #59 the starting center on offense and starting right defensive end on defense went into the game with both ankles sprained and also had the flu running a temperature of 102 degrees, he had a good game but not his best. A couple of subs stepped up and really did a good job. Well Done.

P.S. Congrats. La Grange on your win, keep up the good work. Keep winning.

RBARKER
11-15-2003, 10:28 AM
MiddleB:
Yea we really don't know much about yall either. Do yall know where we are going to play or what day?According to the Baytown sun these two teams will meet at 7:30 p.m. Friday at Viking Stadium in Bryan. So lets share something about the teams. As far as BH goes their Defense is the strong point the Offense is a little in disaray right now with injurys and such. BH runs the no huddle and spreads the field some but, is a run oriented offense and will pass but usually without much success. I have no Idea about the Mustangs so I dont know who will win this one but, a 28-0 win over what I thought to be a good Navasota team is impressive. Looking foward to the game.

Jodyisfishing
11-15-2003, 11:20 PM
Hey RBarker.....I read a post somewhere that said "If your boys drink beer before the HF game, we would win". I don't know about you, but my dang head hurts still at 10:00 PM. I hope we get to the State Finals soon or I'll be at the Betty Ford Center.

Way I look at it, if beer drinking wins games we should beat Manor by 300 or so, considering we only drove 1 hour last night and Brian is double that. Looks like a Keg-Trip to me....hahaah. Don't forget we have the Dixie Chicken to contend with.....Geez. I think I may look for a room, what do you think?

OK...Now to football. Looks like Manor has a pretty balanced Offense; I know, I am jelous too....we are way too one deminsional and the "want to be pecker-head Price" seem to wait until the 4th quarter to run an offense. I know you fine readers, "Price don't call plays.....geez......say it with me, HE IS RESPONSIBLE...PEIOD. Maybe Byrd's boys can win another one for us, considering our offensive game plan usually sucks.

I am not sure how Manor beat Navasota, but that is surely a good indication of their readiness to play ball. If theier defense is 1/2 as good at pressuring the QB as I think they are, we are in trouble with the lack of experience in the QB position. I am afraid we will come out FLAT, just as we have all-year. We need a motovational speaker between plays....hahaha

Go Eagles, we know your talented and with Price as your coach, you will need your individual talents next week.
:cool: