PDA

View Full Version : 5AD1 #9 Hutto @ 4AD1 #4 Liberty Hill

LHPfactory
09-03-2019, 08:26 AM
Last year Hutto held on for a 51-50 Barn Burner in OT at home. This year it’s in Panther Stadium.
5A-D1s #9 team
VS
4A-D1s #4 team

I caught some flack about my prediction last week, but it was based on what I know about our kids, coaches, and the history between those two groups. It turned out to be spot on.

This game should be much closer, if either team has an off night it will be their demise, but I expect another classic.

I am picking Liberty Hill of course, not going to give a score prediction in this one as it could come down to a final play.

However, I have a hunch our Defense will give Hutto big problems on Friday and the Offense will flat wear Hutto out, which we will need to do against what looks to be a heck of a Hippo Defense.

Hutto folks were good people and great hosts last fall, I hope we do the same for them in the Battle of East Williamson County vs West Williamson County.

Interesting Fact: Two of the best High School games I have watched were Hutto @ LH 2005 and LH @ Hutto 2018. The loser of each of those two game went on the be the state runner up that season.....

Celina8
09-03-2019, 11:28 AM
Last years game against Hutto I think was a huge confidence boost for Liberty Hill and they just took off after that game all the way to State title game . This year I think Liberty Hill wins this one as Hutto lost several key players from last year team.

solocam
09-03-2019, 07:28 PM
Cats win a close one

panfan
09-06-2019, 12:53 PM
Good Luck tonight Panthers. I'm thinking LH by one score.

Bosqueville
09-06-2019, 11:10 PM
Ouch!!

Celina8
09-07-2019, 08:25 AM
Hutto 42 Liberty Hill 14! I underestimated Hutto's talent as I am guessing their defense is much better than I expected. Liberty Hill will clean up the mistakes they made I am sure and will be fine .