PDA

View Full Version : Prayers requested for my son and all those in harm's way from Dorian

Pudlugger
09-01-2019, 06:55 PM
My son Albion lives a block from the ocean in Miami South Beach. According to the latest prediction Dorian turns right heading up the East Coast offshore or right on shore a couple of counties to the north. I am worried of course especially for storm surges. So far no orders for Dade County to evacuate yet. Praying real hard right now for all those thousands of souls in harm's way.

Old Green
09-01-2019, 08:45 PM
Prayers for your son and family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44INAROW
09-01-2019, 09:44 PM
My son Albion lives a block from the ocean in Miami South Beach. According to the latest prediction Dorian turns right heading up the East Coast offshore or right on shore a couple of counties to the north. I am worried of course especially for storm surges. So far no orders for Dade County to evacuate yet. Praying real hard right now for all those thousands of souls in harm's way.

Seriously hope Dorian decides to leave FL alone. Especially your son/family... how you feeling Pud?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tejastrue
09-01-2019, 10:35 PM
Thoughts and prayers.

Cam
09-02-2019, 12:06 PM
Thoughts and prayers....I'm right there with you Pudlugger. My boy lives minutes from the shoreline in Jacksonville. Zones A and B have mandatory evacs going. He is in zone C but right on the fringe of zone B. We are worried.......probably more than him!

bobcat1
09-03-2019, 08:04 AM
Prayers for wisdom for your sons and all those affected.

Pudlugger
09-03-2019, 08:18 AM
Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. My son is doing OK so far with only some outer bands of rain and gusts to 40 MPH in Miami. This monster is slowly moving NW just off Grand Bahama at 1 mph winds 120. It may skirt the East Coast of Florida with Hurricane force winds as it moves NW. So far it looks like Miami will be OK but this guy hasn't made its move yet so too early to be sure. Prayers for all those in its path and for the poor folks in the Bahamas.

1st and goal
09-03-2019, 04:18 PM
When the forecasters had the trajectory going right over the heart of the peninsula, I started praying. I prayed for it to weaken and veer off course.

Help me pray for these 2 things.