PDA

View Full Version : Huffman's Wrecking "CREW"

LockedNLoaded
10-27-2003, 02:49 PM
Can Huffman win this game? Can Liberty keep Crew under 125 yards? Can Liberty's D-line match up with Huffman's huge O-Line? Can Huffman stop the option attack of Liberty? Just curious on some opinions out there. Seems kind of funny but I think everyone thought the game of the year was a couple of weeks ago when Liberty played B Hill. Looks as if this one will be as big or bigger. I'll be there at 7:30 Friday in Liberty's War Memorial Stadium. My prediction- Huffman 38 Liberty 30

AggieJohn
10-27-2003, 03:04 PM
my prediction is liberty takes this squeaker...nice job of huffman turning a ball club around...crew is an anthlete..but liberty is just too physical....their offense is solid and the only weakness that i see that they have is in their secondaries on defense....that being said...they are still prolly one of the top units in the region...but that's not where Huffman lives and dies..they do it by the run...i think liberty's stud linebacker havard will have a career night...this one ought to be good....

sahen
10-27-2003, 03:11 PM
I think liberty takes a close one since their only weakness has been teh pass and huffman doesnt pass too much like all the other teams in 22-3a...i think liberty's defense is physical enough to hold huffman down while they put enough points for the win...20-7 Liberty...I'll be there or listening on the radio...anyone wanna take someone home from baylor for the weekend and back?

AggieJohn
10-27-2003, 03:13 PM
sahen:
I think liberty takes a close one since their only weakness has been teh pass and huffman doesnt pass too much like all the other teams in 22-3a...i think liberty's defense is physical enough to hold huffman down while they put enough points for the win...20-7 Liberty...I'll be there or listening on the radio...anyone wanna take someone home from baylor for the weekend and back?who are you sahen? PM me

AggieJohn
10-27-2003, 03:14 PM
explayer2001:

sahen:
I think liberty takes a close one since their only weakness has been teh pass and huffman doesnt pass too much like all the other teams in 22-3a...i think liberty's defense is physical enough to hold huffman down while they put enough points for the win...20-7 Liberty...I'll be there or listening on the radio...anyone wanna take someone home from baylor for the weekend and back?who are you sahen? PM me just curious and all..

sahen
10-27-2003, 03:32 PM
i did pm u...i dunno y u havent got it yet

crunkandfocused
10-27-2003, 03:41 PM
I agree with lockednloaded in that this game will most likely be bigger than the BH game. Huffman is the only real threat left in Liberty's 10-0 season. Also, Liberty will be playing Huffman for homecoming which should make the game all that more important (no one likes to lose, especially on homecoming). I expect the scores to be tied at the half, 7-7, but for Liberty to open it up in the 2nd half and pull out then win. Liberty 21-7.