PDA

View Full Version : Argyle @ Stephenville

Wayne
08-28-2019, 04:28 PM
I don’t think this game will be a blowout by either team, however give me Argyle by 17

d0tc0m
08-28-2019, 10:26 PM
Hmm unless Stephenville has a whole heck of a lot I don’t know about, I think Argyle can name their score in this one. Too many weapons for the Eagles, and that was before they had the big tight end move-in (move home?) from California.

jason
08-29-2019, 09:05 AM
please lord let it be 3 touchdowns or less...that would be respectable, right???

on a positive note, we finally get to use the new stadium - enjoy that sun in your eyes argyle fans!!

d0tc0m
08-29-2019, 09:24 AM
please lord let it be 3 touchdowns or less...that would be respectable, right???

on a positive note, we finally get to use the new stadium - enjoy that sun in your eyes argyle fans!!

Lol that would probably be respectable!

I mean, Argyle isn't unbeatable. And I know Stephenville will be tough and well coached, and I actually like Renfro at QB. I think he's maybe a little underrated. But Argyle has some monsters coming back with Hogenboom, RB Tito Byce, WR Alex Gonzales and the new TE Jasper Lott. That veteran experience for the Eagles will let them be running like a well-oiled machine even in week 1, and that's going to be a problem for the Yellowjackets, I'm afraid.