PDA

View Full Version : Week 1: La Grange vs. Fulshear @ Katy Rhodes Stadium (7 p.m. Thursday)

Scoop27
08-25-2019, 10:39 AM
The Leopards and Chargers play Thursday night at Rhodes Stadium in Katy

Webcast
http://www.kvlgkbuk.com/

Pudlugger
08-30-2019, 01:17 AM
First of all why didn't someone tell me ladies can't take their purses into this stadium? My wife doesn't go anywhere without her purse and when that ticket lady told her she had to put it back into our truck...well let's just say she wasn't thrilled and let them know about it. Turns out she went back to the car and read on the internet with her iPhone while I watched the game. Apparently iPhones use a lot of juice as while it was in the charger for 3 hours the car battery
was dead when the game was over. Luckily I had jumper cables and some nice LG fans helped us out.:clap::)

As for the game the Leps got off to a sloppy start on the opening possession and had difficulty stopping the Charger offense which looked very disciplined and elusive. They were mixing it up with an effective display of well executed passing and running plays appearing more consistent than one would expect in the opening game of the season. Size wise the Leps were bigger in the backfield and both teams had pretty good size up front. The Leps settled down and the defense took command making several big stops and the fumble recovery with A 60 yard return for the go ahead td. It seemed that the Leps were better conditioned than the chargers as they just made so many big plays in the last quarter and a half and dominated on both sides of the LOL, I was worried frankly after the first scrimmage that the leps might not be ready for a few games but after tonight I am confident that we have a very stout team this year. Go LG beat the Cardinals!

LG28
Fulshear 13

zebrablue2
08-30-2019, 09:25 AM
Congrats to the Leps! Good start to the season! Not being able to take a purse in is crazy, but so the world goes. Leave them in the car for the thieves to make a living on:(

speedbump
08-30-2019, 12:01 PM
No purses? How can a guy smuggle in some PB and jelly with rules like that? LOL I warched the game on Texan Live and was impressed with the Leps adjustments and second half execution. Quick learners make for good football teams. I see a pretty salty bunch by playoff time.