PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to Everman/Kennedale Game?

JMEN84
09-24-2003, 12:59 PM
Just thought I would see how many posters are going to be at the Big Game this week. "May the team with the fewest mistakes win"!

jason
09-24-2003, 01:00 PM
the big game is burnet/marlin

CatsDen
09-24-2003, 01:12 PM
I'll be there...looking forward to this one!

rholl
09-24-2003, 01:19 PM
count me in!!!!!!! I just hope I get ther early enough not to have to park in Kennedale!!!! I say big game is in Everman this week!

<small>[ September 24, 2003, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: rholl ]</small>

CatsDen
09-24-2003, 01:24 PM
rholl, is it going to be that bad (getting in and out and finding a seat)? I know this game is huge for Kennedale and Everman, but do you really expect that kind of turnout? Another extra twist to this game is all the recruiting attention it will draw.

rholl
09-24-2003, 01:32 PM
I've heard people talking about 10,000 people there. I don't know where they are getting these #'s but the people I hear saying it generally know their stuff. I saw some recruiters at last yrs game for a rather large school in Texas so I'm sure there will be some scattered about.

Mad Dawg 20/20
09-24-2003, 01:40 PM
Jmen84, You know I'll be there. Same time, same seat, same bat channel!!!

Catsden, There are a few places to park.
1. East parking lot, which will fill up early with students and parents of not only football but also Volleyball players.
2. West side of field on Evermans side.
3. The front of the school and in the United Methodist Church parking lot.

Other than that.... a car lot from Everman to Kennidale doesn't sound to far fetched Hee,hee

Matthew328
09-24-2003, 01:48 PM
We have a big stadium...but not much parking....east lot like everyone said is filled pretty quick with students and volleyball parents, etc...most people park along Bulldog Dr. or the county road behind the stadium......you can also park at the youth baseball fields..but it is a little bit of a walk...BUT getting out from the youth baseball fields after the game is MUCH easier than parking in the east lot or along Bulldog Dr. becuase there is some pretty nasty traffic...of course there are some back ways out that I know pretty well he he....LOL

Eradicator
09-24-2003, 01:56 PM
jason:
the big game is burnet/marlinYour so full of it, that the crap is oozing out of your fingertips! We're talking about the defending 3A state champions vs. the only team that beat them in the last 2 years! Get yer head out, dern fool edgit!

JMEN84
09-24-2003, 02:41 PM
Matthew328:
We have a big stadium...but not much parking....east lot like everyone said is filled pretty quick with students and volleyball parents, etc...most people park along Bulldog Dr. or the county road behind the stadium......you can also park at the youth baseball fields..but it is a little bit of a walk...BUT getting out from the youth baseball fields after the game is MUCH easier than parking in the east lot or along Bulldog Dr. becuase there is some pretty nasty traffic...of course there are some back ways out that I know pretty well he he....LOLWell I'm planning on walking through the gates around, oh 6ish for a 7:30pm start. If it's any more crowded than the Eastern Hills Game I might have to be there @ 5:30....LOL

everman_guy
09-24-2003, 03:33 PM
I will be there along with everybody else. I will get there as soon as I can, probably around 6:15. Not going to get anywhere near the east parking lot....learned my lesson in Week 1...lol.

bleedgreen
09-24-2003, 04:48 PM
Since I'm a Bulldog grad, I know the back roads and will come from that direction. This game is too close to call even though I sit on Kennedale's side. I have a feeling Everman's secondary is going to be scratching their heads wandering what's next. I'll keep two stats.... number of possesions that fail to score and how many tackles Everman's secondary has to make. I can't wait for this shoot out. I don't care who wins or loses.....this is going to be a great game.