PDA

View Full Version : ok playa3 were are you at? I'm looking for you......

bulldogvet85
11-23-2003, 12:19 PM
ok i havent seen you post since the game last night and you said you'll give burnet credit when they beat wharton. So wheres the credit? ok and I saw heard and man let me say big guy, can make plays when he feels like playing. BIG FACTOR..........................NO!!!! he made a couple big plays but nothing that changed the game or anything he had a good hit also. But I know some may hat this but he is lazy. I saw many times that he could have laid some guys out and crushed them but he just chest bumped them. you could really tell when he was going full speed and when he was just out there taking up space. playa3 so do you think that burnet over looked wharton or what? I'll give wharton credit though they are a good team. I had never seen them play before but I was impressed with what I saw for the most part. Congrats to number 7 as well cuz he now has bragging right for intercepting the first pass from Mcgee on the season. So playa I'm waiting on you to givethe burnet team the credit they deserve after all that stuff you talked for six freak'n pages on that one thread. As far as sinton goes I dont think they even have a chance, wharton had a better chance than sinton did. sorry guys. I know sinton was better last year than this year and i dont think there is much of a chance for you to hang in there with burnet they proved last night to wharton just how physical they can be.

bigdogsbulldogmom
11-23-2003, 01:43 PM
he let his alligator mouth overload his parakeet a$$ and wont come out to face the fans he talked so much crap to

LH Panther Mom
11-23-2003, 02:33 PM
Some people seem to have a hard time showing back up here. :rolleyes: