PDA

View Full Version : Visitors to Gilmer beware

Aesculus gilmus
08-03-2019, 10:14 AM
https://www.gilmerisd.org/parking_psa.mp4

Gilmer is finally building a new high school after several failed bond elections, but it's going to make it somewhat difficult to attend games here for the next couple of seasons.

lostaussie
08-03-2019, 09:51 PM
Definitely gonna be bad this year.

waterboy
08-05-2019, 08:41 AM
There will be shuttles available for people parking elsewhere. I'm not sure how that's going to work yet, or where parking will be provided, but they will shuttling fans. I live close enough to walk, though it's close to half a mile.

lostaussie
08-05-2019, 05:49 PM
There will be shuttles available for people parking elsewhere. I'm not sure how that's going to work yet, or where parking will be provided, but they will shuttling fans. I live close enough to walk, though it's close to half a mile.

I'ma park in yo grass!!! :D

Phantom Stang
08-05-2019, 08:10 PM
hey waterboy
Charge him!!
That's what folks who live close to the Cotton Bowl do!

lostaussie
08-05-2019, 08:47 PM
hey waterboy
Charge him!!
That's what folks who live close to the Cotton Bowl do!

He charges every day with the stuff I buy from his business!!! Lolol I hope he has some nice St Augustine I can drive up in:D :D

waterboy
08-06-2019, 07:39 AM
He charges every day with the stuff I buy from his business!!! Lolol I hope he has some nice St Augustine I can drive up in:D :D

I've got some parking spots, if'n you don't mind some Bermuda with a few sprigs of Bahia. St. Augustine is taking over the front yard slowly but surely. Penny says ain't nobody parking there.:D

lostaussie
08-06-2019, 10:05 AM
That Bahia might stick to my tires and go home with me!!!

waterboy
08-06-2019, 04:45 PM
That Bahia might stick to my tires and go home with me!!!

You can take it all with you if you want!:thumbsup:

Heck, I have a couple of vehicles to sell. If I sell them there will be enough room to park on the asphalt circle in the back. I'll even let you park on my concrete driveway if you don't mind parking on a steep grade.:doh: I'm trying to help you get your exercise...:D

lostaussie
08-07-2019, 06:53 AM
If I bring the new Jeep I can park anywhere:D