PDA

View Full Version : Sideline to Sideline Touhest 4A Districts Show

Gsquared
08-01-2019, 09:37 AM
https://lonestargridiron.com/2019/08/grant-and-terry-reveal-2019-4a-toughest-districts-calls-cops/

d0tc0m
08-01-2019, 12:14 PM
Another good show, fellas, nicely done. Listened to this one and the Toughest Regions today at work. I agree with most of what you guys said, and like you guys mentioned even, in the points where I'd disagree, you're practically splitting hairs.

But give me 4A Div. I, Region II as the far-and-away toughest region overall in 4A. And give me District 7 as the toughest district in that region and in that division. If you tell me District 10 is the toughest, I won't argue much with you. Argyle and Carthage are a wash, to me. But Paris is better than Henderson and everyone else. I'd say Celina is AT LEAST as good as Henderson, and better than everyone else, and if Melissa's studs choose to show up on any given Friday, they could finish second in District 10.

Gsquared
08-01-2019, 12:29 PM
Another good show, fellas, nicely done. Listened to this one and the Toughest Regions today at work. I agree with most of what you guys said, and like you guys mentioned even, in the points where I'd disagree, you're practically splitting hairs.

But give me 4A Div. I, Region II as the far-and-away toughest region overall in 4A. And give me District 7 as the toughest district in that region and in that division. If you tell me District 10 is the toughest, I won't argue much with you. Argyle and Carthage are a wash, to me. But Paris is better than Henderson and everyone else. I'd say Celina is AT LEAST as good as Henderson, and better than everyone else, and if Melissa's studs choose to show up on any given Friday, they could finish second in District 10.
Really good point on Melissa!

bobcat1
08-01-2019, 05:10 PM
Nice show fellas but the tossing of the salad image is an image I can't get out of my mind now. Thanks :tmi:

Gsquared
08-02-2019, 06:39 AM
Nice show fellas but the tossing of the salad image is an image I can't get out of my mind now. Thanks :tmi:

:crazy1:

Txbroadcaster
08-05-2019, 03:03 PM
Toughest district in 3A will be up tomorrow and Grant and I record our big arse previews this weekend to be put up over the next few weeks.

WOS87
08-06-2019, 11:20 PM
*yawn*