PDA

View Full Version : DCTF Delivery Notice

LHPfactory
06-20-2019, 01:45 PM
I just got a notice that the magazine was delivered to the USPS and should be out soon.

speedbump
06-20-2019, 02:36 PM
I just got a notice that the magazine was delivered to the USPS and should be out soon.

You just caused great turmoil in Hungerford.

SintonFan_inAustin
06-20-2019, 02:37 PM

:iagree:

SintonFan_inAustin
06-20-2019, 02:53 PM

Scoop27
06-20-2019, 03:06 PM
Hoping for Monday delivery to my outdoor post office box.

44INAROW
06-20-2019, 04:59 PM

Damn, I hope this doesn't get me into a pile of poo but Speedbump, I am ROFL...

Scoop27
06-20-2019, 06:31 PM
got my email today that magazine is in the mail and I should get it next week

SintonFan_inAustin
06-20-2019, 06:39 PM
got my email today that magazine is in the mail and I should get it next week
5 to 10 days. Most likely business days

add a extra day for the mailman to read it.

Matthew328
06-20-2019, 09:48 PM
5 to 10 days. Most likely business days

add a extra day for the mailman to read it.

Excited for everyone to get it...we've done a good job at ensuring our insiders are taken care of and will get their magazines first along with the schools who purchased custom covers....

Scoop27
06-21-2019, 03:03 PM
Got my magazine in today's mail

SintonFan_inAustin
06-21-2019, 03:19 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9AqbDtSFNU

Great congrats, gives us the early scoop, D15 D2

Roughneck93
06-21-2019, 04:45 PM

Yep, me too!

sk1
06-21-2019, 05:56 PM
Got mine too!!

Matthew328
06-21-2019, 07:53 PM
membership has its privileges

Scoop27
06-21-2019, 08:05 PM
When can a member view the magazine on line?

Yoe_09
06-22-2019, 12:05 AM
There are still some issues DCTF still has to work out with regards to its operations. I am a premium subscriber (pay more than the $20) and was told today mine would ship sometime next week. I am on auto renew. It may have something to do with an auto renew date, but you would think they would want to do all of those at the same time, as the the big marketing point is to get the magazine as early as possible. Dave Campbell himself will be signing copies tomorrow in Waco. This now makes a couple of good and a couple of bad experiences with this early ordering. I got the magazine very early last year.

DCTF does an excellent job with their content and have the best people in the business doing what they do, so I'm not sitting here trying to create a bash parade. I'm just trying to provide some critical feedback to hopefully improve the experience.

Matthew328
06-22-2019, 08:53 AM
There are still some issues DCTF still has to work out with regards to its operations. I am a premium subscriber (pay more than the $20) and was told today mine would ship sometime next week. I am on auto renew. It may have something to do with an auto renew date, but you would think they would want to do all of those at the same time, as the the big marketing point is to get the magazine as early as possible. Dave Campbell himself will be signing copies tomorrow in Waco. This now makes a couple of good and a couple of bad experiences with this early ordering. I got the magazine very early last year.

DCTF does an excellent job with their content and have the best people in the business doing what they do, so I'm not sitting here trying to create a bash parade. I'm just trying to provide some critical feedback to hopefully improve the experience.

Send those concerns to subservice@texasfootball.com

That goes to the operations team and they'll be able to address the concerns and hopefully implement it into their process

Tejastrue
06-22-2019, 04:36 PM
membership has its privileges

Not if you are in region 4. lol

Tejastrue
06-22-2019, 05:14 PM
Well..it seems the local mail was running a bit later than normal today. Magazine is in hand. The curse has been lifted!

SintonFan_inAustin
06-22-2019, 06:11 PM
Well..it seems the local mail was running a bit later than normal today. Magazine is in hand. The curse has been lifted!

same here, it was in the mailbox today. Wimberley starts out rank.

But not much to read for us folks down in region IV in the lower districts. Wait til local paper gives more info in august.

canno
06-22-2019, 07:01 PM
Got mine

Matthew328
06-22-2019, 08:07 PM
same here, it was in the mailbox today. Wimberley starts out rank.

But not much to read for us folks down in region IV in the lower districts. Wait til local paper gives more info in august.

Thats two-fold, the coaches down there aren't great at providing a ton of info.....and well let's keep it real..when considering the big picture statewide there hasn't been much to write home about either...

Tejastrue
06-22-2019, 09:23 PM
Man..not sure how to react to this.

44INAROW
06-22-2019, 09:27 PM
Man..not sure how to react to this.

All I know is, don’t reply with ROFL . Sorry, I don’t know how to reply either....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tejastrue
06-22-2019, 10:09 PM
ROFL...you know I had to do that. What I will say is I am going to enjoy how this season plays out.

Tejastrue
06-22-2019, 10:19 PM
and.....they are missing their mark with Region 4.

Matthew328
06-23-2019, 09:23 AM
and.....they are missing their mark with Region 4.

It's #DisrespectSZN like I tell all the kids and fans on twitter who yell at us for picking their team too low....prove us wrong and we'll happily admit it!

Tejastrue
06-23-2019, 10:20 AM
Well it won't take much to do that but that was not my point. Surprised Wimberley was even ranked after last year's fiasco. The Region 4 step child thing gets old though...and it's called "eating crow".

Matthew328
06-23-2019, 12:20 PM
Well it won't take much to do that but that was not my point. Surprised Wimberley was even ranked after last year's fiasco. The Region 4 step child thing gets old though...and it's called "eating crow".

Wimberley was IMO an easy team to rank..7 starters back on both sides. 26 letterman....QB back after missing the last 5 games a RB who impressed as a freshman and should be much bigger and stronger simply with maturity....

as for the Region IV stepchild thing....it only changes if the region as a whole improves...respect on a statewide level is earned not given...if you take Region IV as a whole in 4A its been dominated in D-1 by the Waco area and Liberty Hill...this might be the year someone rises upn (maybe Lampasas)....in D-2 its been Cuero,Wimberley and Navarro...the rest of the region has lagged well behind....I dont see anyone outside of those 3 rising up this year either

LHPfactory
06-23-2019, 04:43 PM
Got mine yesterday, not too shabby just 2 days after notice. The insider thing is good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tejastrue
06-23-2019, 05:18 PM
Just curious as to the counter sales and subscriptions in R-4 compared to the other regions of Texas.

Sinton had a year not unlike the Texans in 2018. I don't think that's going to happen again. I feel they could be in the discussion.

The RB/LB you mention for Wimberley is special. Fun to watch. Extremely pleased from what I have seen in regards to the QB. As far as the defense, improvements all around by leaps and bounds. Okay, I know, calm down Tejas, it's only June.

Matthew328
06-23-2019, 06:52 PM
Just curious as to the counter sales and subscriptions in R-4 compared to the other regions of Texas.

Sinton had a year not unlike the Texans in 2018. I don't think that's going to happen again. I feel they could be in the discussion.

The RB/LB you mention for Wimberley is special. Fun to watch. Extremely pleased from what I have seen in regards to the QB. As far as the defense, improvements all around by leaps and bounds. Okay, I know, calm down Tejas, it's only June.

Per capita we sell more magazines in South Texas than anywhere else (and its not close)....fans in South Texas are incredibly passionate

Sinton I do expect to be much improved but there's always questions when a new coach takes over....they've got a few more questions IMO and are coming off a 2-8 year....I personally wouldn't be surprised to see them finish as high as second in the district....but I think they are still a notch behind Wimberley, Cuero and Navarro at the moment

Tejastrue
06-23-2019, 09:37 PM
I said R-4..not South Texas. Lol

Matthew328
06-24-2019, 10:34 AM
That's harder to gauge some markets arent R4 in all classifications...

speedbump
06-24-2019, 11:56 AM
OK,OK - Scoop got his.Let's move on folks.

SintonFan_inAustin
06-24-2019, 06:30 PM
Thats two-fold, the coaches down there aren't great at providing a ton of info.....and well let's keep it real..when considering the big picture statewide there hasn't been much to write home about either...Yea maybe didn't provide much info was hoping to see what type of offense Sinton will use with a new HC. Reason i said have to wait for local paper football guide they usually have that on each team, coaches might give them more info since its during football scrimmages when it comes out.

Sinton did have good sub varsity teams, JV, Fr and 8th grade won their districts and 7th grade lost on a last second td to Rockport to finish 2nd in district. Kids are there to build on for the new coach.

sinfan75
06-24-2019, 07:06 PM
Definitely a first for me buying any magazine...In the 4A section a group of pages are upside down. About 6-7 pages. Had me all screwed up. lol

Matthew328
06-24-2019, 09:01 PM
Definitely a first for me buying any magazine...In the 4A section a group of pages are upside down. About 6-7 pages. Had me all screwed up. lol

Some magazines had some issues with the printer and binding.....send an e-mail to

subservice@texasfootball.com

And you will get a corrected copy

cougartino
07-06-2019, 10:40 PM
Except for page 73, it's a great magazine.

arges
07-07-2019, 01:27 PM
Just picked up my copy @ Wal-Mart in Seguin.

arges
07-07-2019, 03:32 PM
Don't blame U for that one. I totally agree.

Matthew328
07-09-2019, 08:01 PM
Except for page 73, it's a great magazine.

I support any business who supports print media