PDA

View Full Version : Keith7, this is for you....

Jacket2000
12-14-2003, 04:29 PM
Gainesville is for real!!! LOL
Congrats Leopards! Wonder where all of the Burnet posters went??
It was great meeting some of the fellow DownLowers saturday. Sinton66,we're gonna haveta do this again...let's just pick a warmer weekend next time. Bearcat still hasn't forgiven me for freezin' her like that! LOL
J2K

spaniard
12-14-2003, 04:33 PM
hey man, im here, and i wish i would have been the first one to congradulate gainesville, but i didnt get a chance to till this afternoon. missed meeting you guys, and gainesville is really for rizle, hehe :D

Burnet Dawg06
12-14-2003, 04:42 PM
they're on their way back from dallas, either that or sleeping. haha... congrats gainesville

Old Dog
12-14-2003, 05:16 PM
Hey Jacket, if you will look, I was on line at 3:30ish this morning upon arriving back home putting out congrats. A huge group of Burneties stayed in Big D overnight and traveled this morn. Some of us did the right thing and took care of business. We know there are many relishing the fact that Burnet got beat, okay so be it......we accept our humble pie.

olddawggreen
12-14-2003, 05:47 PM
Hey guys, Im still here. Most Burnet posters are still on their way back from Dallas or trying to recover from the 4:00 am arival. Congratulations Gainesville! You guys played an awsome game and desearve the ring! Your players and your fans are a class act. Good luck next year.

GreatBigBurnetFan
12-14-2003, 06:27 PM
My wife and I spent the night. We took in a movie, went shopping for Christmas, other fun stuff. We just got back about 20 min. ago. Nice place but I wouldn't want to live there, just too many people and cars.It's hard getting through this loss, I'm confident the dawgs will be back in the not too distant future.
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFan
I picked a motel out on 114 so it would be easy to get to Bass Pro Shop, that was a must! I never dreamed the police would have the exit to 114 blocked at the stadium, we had to detour a bunch.

Keith7
12-14-2003, 07:04 PM
Jacket2000:
Gainesville is for real!!! LOL
Congrats Leopards! Wonder where all of the Burnet posters went??
It was great meeting some of the fellow DownLowers saturday. Sinton66,we're gonna haveta do this again...let's just pick a warmer weekend next time. Bearcat still hasn't forgiven me for freezin' her like that! LOL
J2Kha thanks jacket.. i guess we finally proved ourselves to u.. I'm just wanting to know what PPHSFan thinks after his bold prediction of the game

bearcat1
12-14-2003, 07:22 PM
Jacket2000:
Bearcat still hasn't forgiven me for freezin' her like that! LOL
J2KNo, I've forgiven you. But you're still makin' it up to me. :D

Ranger Mom
12-14-2003, 07:24 PM
bearcat1:

Jacket2000:
Bearcat still hasn't forgiven me for freezin' her like that! LOL
J2KNo, I've forgiven you. But you're still makin' it up to me. :D LOL!! I guess the "hand warmers" just didn't cut it, huh?? :p

poncho
12-14-2003, 09:18 PM
I'm here. Burnet posters are here. :cool:

<small>[ December 15, 2003, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: poncho ]</small>