PDA

View Full Version : ONE TRICK PONIES DO NOT STAND A CHANCE!

EaglesRule
11-28-2002, 01:04 AM
Sorry mustang fans but one great player will not beat our team. We are too good on defense. ASK THE BRDIGEPORT FANS!

slpybear the bullfan
11-28-2002, 01:11 AM
EAGLESRULES = kNUckle head To. CheAt at nameS Egad.

Tee Hee...

Slpybear

Chief Woodman
11-28-2002, 11:55 AM
They do not seem to be one trick ponies to me. Appear to be a very capable team, could easily win Saturday although I hope not. Good luck to all...no injuries for any player.

wildstangs
11-28-2002, 12:07 PM
EaglesRule:
Sorry mustang fans but one great player will not beat our team. We are too good on defense. ASK THE BRDIGEPORT FANS!We realize that, we beat Daughretty his sophomore year. You and everyone else out there in the metroplex keep on thinking Carrillo is all we have. We have several good players who can and will run the ball on the Eagles. Our defense is pretty dang good too. All the talk means nothing though. Like someone said the other day: "If Decatur beats Sweetwater, I will be man enough to admit it. WILL YOU?"

mustang04
11-28-2002, 06:08 PM
to eaglesrule: hey hey... :mad: no need for mess
we're both good teams...how about u show some class....thank you

The One
11-29-2002, 05:34 AM
Eaglerules you idiot! You are going to be the death of that team I swear.

When you get this far into the playoffs usually teams are not there by luck. Yes i think Sweetwater is a one man show but a very good one that will give yall more then you may want on Saturday. Show them some respect because come Sunday you may become another one of those over confident fans getting ready to go see some hardwood floor action (Ex. Kennedale).