PDA

View Full Version : Denver City

bearcat1
10-07-2002, 03:20 PM
Is a pretty good team from what I can tell. Although Lamesa does appear to have the advantage on defense. DC beat Lamesa last year, and so there's that redemption factor going for Lamesa as well. However, the Tors have really fallen apart here lately. I am sure they are dying for a win and this is a good team to get it from. I am really having trouble with this pick....well, anyway all the weekly picks are done except for this one. I will post it on the picks page later this week. I just have a really funny feeling about this one....
bc

Wtx_coach
10-07-2002, 05:29 PM
Hey BEARCAT, this is a hard one to pick, Right now I would have to give with Denver City, they have the momentum going into the game, coming off 2 wins n a row and Lamesa is coming off 3 loses so I would have to go with Denver City by 3

bearcat1
10-07-2002, 07:44 PM
It certainly is. I decided to go with Denver City --- this is gonna be a close game. Even though Lamesa is coming off 3 losses and will be huntin for that win, I still think in the end, it will be loss number 4 for Lamesa. Simplistic as it sounds, DC is playing good and Lamesa isn't. Goin against my darkhorse, painful as it is!
bc

Wtx_coach:
Hey BEARCAT, this is a hard one to pick, Right now I would have to give with Denver City, they have the momentum going into the game, coming off 2 wins n a row and Lamesa is coming off 3 loses so I would have to go with Denver City by 3

<small>[ October 07, 2002, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: bearcat1 ]</small>

tors2002
10-09-2002, 11:45 PM
Lamesa will have it together this week. Ya'll are just going to hurt your season average pick. No turnovers (hopefully) for Lamesa and they start a 5 game winning streak going into the playoffs. :cool: