FW Diamond Hill
Venus
Godley
FW Carter-Riverside

Well comments? Agree or disagree?? Debate! LOL

Ram
06-20-2002, 08:53 AM
Nice Picks for the most part with the exceptions of

Pecos over Midland Greenwood. Pecos may have a hard time even making the playoffs. It very easily could be Greenwood , Fort stockton in 1st and 2nd. Pecos only beat Monahans by 1 last year . that comming the week after Snyder beat the same Monahans team 49-0 and coasting half of the 3rd and all of the 4th quarters. Dave has Pecos in the 20th position.

Brownfield over Muleshoe. Muleshoe will take them

Sweetwater over Snyder. I would give 21 points to sweetwater and I still dont think they will cover it. No way on the sweetwater will take Snyder. I believe Lamesa is stronger than sweetwater.

Vernon will also finish well and suprise you.

vet93
06-20-2002, 01:01 PM
RAM...I have a hunch that Sweetwater is going to surprise some people this year. They did pretty well in their coaches first year and they have quite a few people coming back.

Originally posted by Ram:
Nice Picks for the most part with the exceptions of

Pecos over Midland Greenwood. Pecos may have a hard time even making the playoffs. It very easily could be Greenwood , Fort stockton in 1st and 2nd. Pecos only beat Monahans by 1 last year . that comming the week after Snyder beat the same Monahans team 49-0 and coasting half of the 3rd and all of the 4th quarters. Dave has Pecos in the 20th position.

Brownfield over Muleshoe. Muleshoe will take them

Sweetwater over Snyder. I would give 21 points to sweetwater and I still dont think they will cover it. No way on the sweetwater will take Snyder. I believe Lamesa is stronger than sweetwater.

Vernon will also finish well and suprise you.

Ram
06-21-2002, 08:32 AM
All I am saying is Snyder has more coming back than they are letting on. Our Coach is sandbagging the numbers he sent to Dave. I know for a fact they have 8 starters on Offense & 7 on Defense coming back and I have seen their QB play and he is the best in West Texas. 685 yds on 102 carries in 8 games also threw for 8 Td and 1/3 of his completions were Touchdowns while learning the Option game. He never played QB before last year. They beat teams like Plainview and Lubbock Estacado. At the end of the year they were playing some good ball & tied for third in one of the toughest 4A Districts around. Snyder too had a new Coaching staff which put in a new offense and defense. Not sure how theses number stack up but they have 96 players out for JV & Varsity and 55 freshman coming in. Yes I am a Tiger fan, I played there a while back. I am very impressed with this Teams attitude & Strenghth. Yes I wil enjoy the Vistory against Sweetwater and I know they are going to be good.