PDA

View Full Version : bangs ( what is going on)

bud4u
09-10-2003, 01:08 PM
what happen to bangs dragons did they lose alot of players last year i havent heard only that they have been getting beat

come on coach robinson lets gettum together

xlr8tor
09-10-2003, 01:09 PM
I'd like to know too. Bangs certainly isn't living up to all the preseason hype. Anyone know what the deal is? Just my take.

vet93
09-10-2003, 03:18 PM
I saw them play against Ballinger the last two years. They lost some good lineman and Marcus Draper from last years team. Draper was a hoss. They were coming off the ball great last year and were dominating the game until they got tired. Ballinger ended up winning without their starting tailback Antonio Posey. This year I saw their freshman, junior varsity and varsity play. They had some pretty good sized kids on each team but they didn't seem too fired up and ready to play. In all three games Ballinger just out hustled them and beat them badly in the jv and varsity games and by 2 td's in the freshman game. It seemed like they had alot of kids who are not giving much effort on all three teams. They have the talent to be successful in 2a ball but if they don't start getting after it a little then they are not even going to win their own district (Jim Ned). However...Jacoby Jones is the real deal and any game that he is in they will have the chance to score some points. Especially against teams that may not have much quickness. I hope that the Dragons can turn things around and make a good run...some kids are going to have to step up for this to be the case.