PDA

View Full Version : Lost our dog in Hungerford

Scoop27
01-01-2019, 07:12 AM
Our dog Daisy (a Jack Russell Terrier)got out of our yard last night as all the fireworks scared her f rom our neighbors house.Really can't go out looking for here until it gets light around 7:30. Any prayers for a safe r eturn would be appreciated
Thanks
Mike

Old Green
01-01-2019, 02:45 PM
Prayers. Hope you find your fur kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saggy Aggie
01-01-2019, 03:08 PM
I’m thankful that my dog isn’t the kind to run off if it gets an opportunity. We take him on walks with no leash and have left the gate open accidentally and he has never shown any desire to take off. Hope you found your dog

BwdLion73
01-01-2019, 03:41 PM
Fireworks really mess with a lot of dogs. My neighbor has dog valium the vet gave her for fireworks and thunderstorms.

Hope your dog returns soon.

Scoop27
01-01-2019, 05:29 PM
Found her-A f riend spotted her at a vacant house about two miles from us from the road.T he prayer in church this morning paid off. Thanks for your concens. She'll be staying inside the house tonight with probably more fireworks going off

44INAROW
01-02-2019, 01:15 PM
Found her-A f riend spotted her at a vacant house about two miles from us from the road.T he prayer in church this morning paid off. Thanks for your concens. She'll be staying inside the house tonight with probably more fireworks going off

Thankful she was found safely... We are lucky, the noise just annoys our chocolate lab..... he literally rolls his eyes when he hears them lol

1st and goal
01-02-2019, 01:56 PM

Glad to hear you found her. Probably a miserable night for the both of you.