PDA

View Full Version : Does Decatur have a chance?

Celina8
12-11-2018, 09:24 AM
Just curious if anyone thinks Decatur has a chance against La Vega. I have no information , but assume they rely on the pass more than the run . I will be honest and say that it would be very surprising to me if this game stayed within 3 TD's as I look for La Vega to roll.

bobcat1
12-11-2018, 09:29 AM
I'm with you on this. I expected Decatur to be gone by now truthfully. But that is how the playoffs work.

jason
12-11-2018, 10:01 AM
Pigskin Prep has La Vega favored by 30

rb585
12-11-2018, 12:11 PM
Nope.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-11-2018, 12:57 PM
Pigskin Prep has La Vega favored by 30

I'll be making it to this game so should be good for at least a half before starters get pull.

d0tc0m
12-11-2018, 01:10 PM
I just don't see anyway that Decatur can hang with La Vega. I think the Eagles are in the semifinals by virtue of having got hot at the right time, and by having had to navigate a pedestrian region, rather than a gauntlet. It would not have mattered who came out of Region I, I'd still be saying they didn't have a chance against the Region II winner. And I just don't see anything from Decatur that makes me think contrary to that.

ctown81
12-11-2018, 02:32 PM
Just curious if anyone thinks Decatur has a chance against La Vega. I have no information , but assume they rely on the pass more than the run . I will be honest and say that it would be very surprising to me if this game stayed within 3 TD's as I look for La Vega to roll.

If they pull this off, they are a team of destiny.

Celina8
12-11-2018, 03:10 PM
I have to agree with d0tc0m on Region 1 in my opinion appears to be very weak this season so the gauntlet to the Semi-Finals was not the challenge that La Vega had to face. Not to upset any one out West as I love that part of Texas and they have a rich history of football success , but this seasons that Region seems to be down.