PDA

View Full Version : Round 4 Cuero (12-1) vs Navarro (10-2) Sat 12/8@6:00 Comalander Stadium in San Ant

Old Green
12-01-2018, 08:50 AM
District 13 rematch

buff4ever
12-01-2018, 12:33 PM
What was first match up score?

Sorry I am lazy.

Old Green
12-01-2018, 12:55 PM
What was first match up score?

Sorry I am lazy.

43-7 Cuero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gontex
12-04-2018, 11:11 AM
43-7 Cuero

It is extremely difficult to beat someone twice in a season. Having said that, Cuero probably can do it. Good luck Gobblers.

Third
12-04-2018, 01:06 PM
I'm going to try to make this game. The Gobblers are a special bunch this year and fun to watch but I think Navarro makes it interesting. At least for awhile. They have been playing different ball since their bi-district scare. Still taking Gobblers big with a second half surge.

WOS87
12-04-2018, 02:37 PM
Hoping WO-S can beat Silsbee a second time this season to see one of you two yet again next week

Old Green
12-05-2018, 03:54 PM
Cuero will be the home team for the first time in this years playoff

44INAROW
12-05-2018, 05:12 PM
I'm going to try to make this game. The Gobblers are a special bunch this year and fun to watch but I think Navarro makes it interesting. At least for awhile. They have been playing different ball since their bi-district scare. Still taking Gobblers big with a second half surge.
I hope you're right!!!!!! I really, really want to go to this game but I'd be nuts to sit in the rain... I'm recovering from a bilateral mastectomy and taking radiation treatments daily - My oncologist would have a FIT if I told him I was sick and running fever cause I sat in the rain to watch a ball game (he probably just doesn't understand lol) Thankfully, I can watch it on the Ipad/TV. Sure hope everyone is safe driving to and from the game...
GO MEAN GREEN - One Game at a Time!!!!

GUNHO
12-05-2018, 05:20 PM
I hope you're right!!!!!! I really, really want to go to this game but I'd be nuts to sit in the rain... I'm recovering from a bilateral mastectomy and taking radiation treatments daily - My oncologist would have a FIT if I told him I was sick and running fever cause I sat in the rain to watch a ball game (he probably just doesn't understand lol) Thankfully, I can watch it on the Ipad/TV. Sure hope everyone is safe driving to and from the game...
GO MEAN GREEN - One Game at a Time!!!!

Yeah I fell your pain.In my case it's just old age and can't take those harsh elements like the youngsters.Can't understand why WOS/Silsbee would not move it.Anyway like you I'll watch on Texanlive.

44INAROW
12-05-2018, 06:14 PM
Yeah I fell your pain.In my case it's just old age and can't take those harsh elements like the youngsters.Can't understand why WOS/Silsbee would not move it.Anyway like you I'll watch on Texanlive.

there is an adapter that attaches to the Ipad and then plugs into the TV and you can watch on the TV... I am thinking about looking into that - think I will go to the Jr High and find a kid to help me out ROFL...........................

Old Green
12-05-2018, 07:36 PM
there is an adapter that attaches to the Ipad and then plugs into the TV and you can watch on the TV... I am thinking about looking into that - think I will go to the Jr High and find a kid to help me out ROFL...........................

I bet if you ask some of the technology students at the technology lab , they’d fix you right up.

GUNHO
12-06-2018, 08:27 AM

How come it takes us for ever to learn something new and these kids,It's like it comes natural.lol

sk1
12-06-2018, 08:55 AM

Lorey just go to an electronics store and ask for an 'HDMI A/V adapter'

Here is how you do it:
•First, plug in a digital A/V adapter to your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
•Then, attach an HDMI cable to the other end of the A/V adapter.
•Plug in the other end of the HDMI cable to your HDTV and make sure the input on your TV is set to HDMI.

44INAROW
12-06-2018, 09:36 AM

Here is how you do it:
•Plug in the other end of the HDMI cable to your HDTV and make sure the input on your TV is set to HDMI.

awesome thanks SK!

sk1
12-06-2018, 10:17 AM
awesome thanks SK!

Lorey. Someone at work told me that won’t work. You need a lightening adapter. So I don’t know what to buy now...

Old Green
12-06-2018, 10:20 AM

Here is how you do it:

Ok. What language is this thus thy speak ! Lol

Old Green
12-06-2018, 10:30 AM
How come it takes us for ever to learn something new and these kids,It's like it comes natural.lol

Gunho. I’m not going to lie but years a go I asked a 13 year old to help with a new app I downloaded on my computer.

sk1
12-06-2018, 10:35 AM
Lorey. Someone at work told me that won’t work. You need a lightening adapter. So I don’t know what to buy now...

Ask Jason - he is a computer guru :cool:

10ForTheWin
12-06-2018, 11:53 AM
Y’all need something like this.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FCFBZ13/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_vevcCbG8EZ1G7

Thats a like to get it on amazon, I’m sure there’s something similar at bestbuy

Old Green
12-06-2018, 12:42 PM
Y’all need something like this.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FCFBZ13/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_vevcCbG8EZ1G7

Thats a like to get it on amazon, I’m sure there’s something similar at bestbuy

I have one something like that to play music and charge my IPhone when I’m on my motorcycle.

SHSBulldog00
12-07-2018, 03:40 PM
From Cuero ISD: Due to the weather, the Cuero-Navarro football game this evening, Friday, Dec. 7 will be rescheduled for Saturday.

We will post details as soon as they are available.

*The football game is cancelled for this evening, Friday, Dec. 7, and will be rescheduled.

10ForTheWin
12-07-2018, 03:46 PM
From Cuero ISD: Due to the weather, the Cuero-Navarro football game this evening, Friday, Dec. 7 will be rescheduled for Saturday.

We will post details as soon as they are available.

*The football game is cancelled for this evening, Friday, Dec. 7, and will be rescheduled.

Can confirm Navarro ISD posted as well

bag-o-chips
12-07-2018, 03:52 PM
I know Navarro was loaded and ready

44INAROW
12-07-2018, 04:23 PM
2018 Cuero High School Football
7 mins ·
Gobbler fans, the game has been rescheduled for tomorrow, SATURDAY DECEMBER 8th, @ 6pm at Comalander Stadium in San Antonio, Tx!
Hopefully we’ll have some better weather conditions so everyone can travel safely! ����
See y’all tomorrow @6pm in San Antonio!

SHSBulldog00
12-07-2018, 05:15 PM
Thanks 44

KingRob
12-08-2018, 12:30 AM
LET'S GO CUERO!!! :cheerl::cheerl::cheerl:

44INAROW
12-08-2018, 12:32 AM
Well, my husband and our oldest son got the whatever it’s called plugged in and we watched the WOS/Silsbee game on our living room TV. And BONUS. Hubby remember how and what to unplug to get “regular TV” back on.... I am glad he did, I didn’t have the heart to call my son at 10:30pm to fix it .
Shame such an important game was played in a horrible rainstorm but no excuses. Good season WOS, no doubt y’all will be back. Congrats on the win Silsbee.
I know Cuero and Navarro are just teams from weak ole Reg IV, but we are going to send the best representative to battle it out with you guys...

GO MEAN GREEN.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Snotbubbles
12-08-2018, 09:19 AM
Where will the Cuero/Silsbee State Semi be played you think? College Station, NRG?

YTBulldogs
12-08-2018, 09:57 AM
GO MEAN GREEN.

Honor of Mr. Bishop, keep moving on Dewitt County teams.

Tejastrue
12-08-2018, 11:55 PM
Congrats Gobblers! The road is wide open.