PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Burnet

BanderaQB2
12-06-2003, 10:33 PM
I made the drive from Huntsville this morning to see you guys play a heck of a game, a little to close for comfort. It was fun being able to watch you guys this late in the playoffs, makes me miss my senior year just a year ago. Good luck at state.

06dawg
12-06-2003, 10:36 PM
Thanks for supporting our DAWGS!!! Go Burnet!!!

Haunta Yo
12-07-2003, 04:08 AM
yep

dawgdad
12-07-2003, 10:32 AM
Thanx for the support Bandera!!!! GO BURNET-STATEBOUND !!!!

pirate_playa_13
12-07-2003, 02:26 PM
Congrats Burnet on making it one step closer to your dream...you guys deserve to be where you are at right now...it is going to be an awesome game this coming weekend...I sent an email to Coach Shipley and congratulated him and his team on reaching the State Championship and on the success that they have had the past couple of years...wish we were still in the playoffs...but sometimes dreams don't come true...I know that for a fact...Congrats Burnet on your victory against Jasper...play hard, give it all you got and leave it all out on the field!!!

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!

Phil C
12-07-2003, 07:29 PM
Go Burnet! I have nothing against your opponents but you also represent District 4. Good luck in the the State Championship game and I hope you bring the State Championship to Region 4 as well as Burnet since your team is not only playing for its' school and community now but for all of Region 4.

JaSpErBuLLdOgDrUmMeRGaL06
12-07-2003, 11:52 PM
Congratulations Burnet on a AWESOME game Saturday. Both of our teams played so well but someone had to lose, and it just so happened to be us. But I enjoyed that game very much and am so glad our guys were able to put up such a challenge for your team. It made it very very interesting. Since yall did just so happen to come out on top in the last minute of the game, I am now rooting & cheering for Burnet to win the 3a state championship this year...so yall go get 'em Burnet Bulldogs because this year is yall's year to shine!! Yall can do it! :D

faithfuldog
12-08-2003, 12:41 AM
Congrats Burnet..Good Luck At State

j_dog
12-08-2003, 03:05 AM
JaSpErBuLLdOgDrUmMeRGaL06:
Congratulations Burnet on a AWESOME game Saturday. Both of our teams played so well but someone had to lose, and it just so happened to be us. But I enjoyed that game very much and am so glad our guys were able to put up such a challenge for your team. It made it very very interesting. Since yall did just so happen to come out on top in the last minute of the game, I am now rooting & cheering for Burnet to win the 3a state championship this year...so yall go get 'em Burnet Bulldogs because this year is yall's year to shine!! Yall can do it! :D Well spoken JaSpErBuLLdOgDrUmMeRGaL06. Burnet, bring it home! :mad: Gainsville, nothing against you guys, but I have to support the team that beat us.