PDA

View Full Version : Texas vs. OU Again

Scoop27
11-24-2018, 02:05 PM
I can't figure out why this game is being played again since the Horns won the first game against the Sooners. I know its for the Big 12 championship and Sooners will probably win. Still I don't think it's fair. It's all about the money

1st and goal
11-26-2018, 10:36 AM
I can't figure out why this game is being played again since the Horns won the first game against the Sooners. I know its for the Big 12 championship and Sooners will probably win. Still I don't think it's fair. It's all about the money

Why are you so worried?

Saggy Aggie
11-26-2018, 02:01 PM

This is what a conference championship game is, scoop. You are welcome to go back to not having one and being left out of the playoff as a result of taking a week off when all the other contenders are out playing big time games.

sinfan75
11-26-2018, 03:55 PM
Texas D played pretty good Last game until the 4th qtr. Gonna be tough for Texas to beat OU a second time but that's what they have to do to be Big 12 champs. We'll see what happens.

regaleagle
12-01-2018, 12:56 PM
Should be a good watch and interesting chess match. I really have no idea how this one will turn out. Obviously, Okie has more talent at the skill positions but a suspect D. Texas has a D that might be able to keep OU's vaunted offensive attack in check.....we'll see what happens.

regaleagle
12-01-2018, 12:58 PM
Looks like OU wants to air it out against UT today to loosen up that front D line. The Texas secondary will have to play a very good game and get some turnovers for this game to remain tight IMO.

regaleagle
12-01-2018, 01:21 PM
Texas 14
OU 6

11:22 2nd qtr.

The dual threat Texas QB Ehlinger is being very effective for the Horns against a very suspect Okie D. Texas has some very good RB's in addition to Ehlinger on keepers, and then the wideouts for Texas must also be covered. Okie can be explosive and score quickly as we saw last week.....so Texas must cover in the secondary and the Horns D line must put pressure on Okie QB Murray. Lots of action still to come......it's early

Saggy Aggie
12-01-2018, 09:51 PM
Awfully quiet

Tejastrue
12-01-2018, 11:17 PM
Texas had no pass rush and the Sooners showed a little defense. OK still sucks.

1st and goal
12-04-2018, 01:08 PM
Awfully quiet

Next up,,,,Georgia.

I don't have a good feeling about this.