PDA

View Full Version : Round 1 starts tonight

bleedgreen
11-15-2018, 09:41 AM
Will there be any #1 seed first round defeats? I hope Kennedale is prepared for the Brownwood Air Attack.

bleedgreen
11-15-2018, 09:44 AM
Something else.....why so many games on Thursday? Does "No pass / No play"" have anything to do with it?

oldtownag
11-15-2018, 10:13 AM
Something else.....why so many games on Thursday? Does "No pass / No play"" have anything to do with it?

Maybe but I think mainly its due to stadium availability at neutral sites with so many first round playoff games.

regaleagle
11-15-2018, 11:01 AM
It's hard to believe it's already November 15th! Lots of teams will end their seasons tonight and this weekend.....on to basketball for them. But for others.....a select few......another 5-6 weeks of football is still possible.

Third
11-15-2018, 11:51 AM
Hope everyone stays healthy tonight! Players and parents and fans heading to a from all games!

GUNHO
11-15-2018, 12:19 PM
Will there be any #1 seed first round defeats? I hope Kennedale is prepared for the Brownwood Air Attack.

Seems like there is at least one every year.Maybe not a #1 but a team that is suppose to win pretty handily.

GUNHO
11-15-2018, 12:21 PM
Maybe but I think mainly its due to stadium availability at neutral sites with so many first round playoff games.

Yeah I agree.Want to get a jump on sites so they don't wind up in the boondocks somewhere.

Bosqueville
11-15-2018, 03:36 PM
Just on thing for Kennedale to do to beat BWD. Get to the corners, run wide.

WOS87
11-15-2018, 05:42 PM
Huntington has a shot at WOS tonight :D

SHSBulldog00
11-15-2018, 06:25 PM
Huntington has a shot at WOS tonight :D

😂😂😂😂

What is the Over/Under on Blowouts in round 1?

bleedgreen
11-16-2018, 05:45 PM
Kennedale had a tough time running last night but it eventually opened up with mis-direction and some touchdown passes.
I was extremely pleased to see the passing game open up for Kennedale and of course Brownwood threw about 85% of the time.
By halftime BW had minus yardage and no offensive first downs. They had one but it was by penalty.
Kennedale's passing defense was spot-on....even had one Interception plus the pass rush was overwhelming the QB.
Last year all I heard was "you just can't run all the time". Well I believe that has been dealt with.
I would love to go scout the Paris/Carter game but I'm going to Burleson Centennial / Kimbal with my son.

GOOD LUCK AND KEEP A TIGHT LINE.