PDA

View Full Version : Bi District: Liberty Hill (8-10) vs Bay city (4-6) @ Giddings (Friday) 7:30 p.m.

Scoop27
11-11-2018, 04:39 PM
Liberty Hill should win handily over the Black Cats

LHPfactory
11-11-2018, 05:31 PM

I agree, Bay City Will be fast and big but I dont believe they the team to hang with the Panthers.

solocam
11-11-2018, 08:10 PM
Panthers move to next round

speedbump
11-11-2018, 10:01 PM
Bay City will have probably the best offensive player on the field,but he can't beat LH by himself. Will Grumbles may make 40 Tackles for the Cats too but still not enough.

LH 47 -- BC 27

Cam
11-13-2018, 09:15 PM
......just look for the crappily painted buffalo!!!

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2018, 09:26 PM
I agree, Bay City Will be fast and big but I dont believe they the team to hang with the Panthers.

Will you send updates? I'll be in Columbus for Smithville and Wharton. :eek:

LHPfactory
11-14-2018, 08:02 AM
Will you send updates? I'll be in Columbus for Smithville and Wharton. :eek:

Will Do

Saggy Aggie
11-14-2018, 10:09 AM
BC isn’t bad, but LH is the real deal. LH by 35

Scoop27
11-14-2018, 10:40 AM
LH by 28.Bay City isn't that bad

greendawg84
11-15-2018, 09:21 AM
Barney's move right along to the next round.

panfan
11-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Panthers should win this match up hands down as long as they come in ready to play and not be overconfident or make silly mistakes. BTW - that lone vote for Bay city - me - clicked wrong box and couldn't undo it. :vrycnfsd:

1st and goal
11-19-2018, 06:26 PM
......just look for the crappily painted buffalo!!!

and there it is.....same ole Camster.

And to think I've been rooting for Army on his behalf......

panfan
11-20-2018, 02:17 PM
and there it is.....same ole Camster.

And to think I've been rooting for Army on his behalf......

LH is a force to be reckoned with. However, as I sat and watched Bay City game, I was concerned with the young man on the BC interior line - he was in the backfield damn near every play and disrupted several plays before they got off. Smart kid. LH line went low on him and he just pushed them down and went over the top. Line has to adjust for that. We still got burned in the secondary several times, but were in good position to make a play and disrupt, so not much of a concern there as DBs were on their men and BC just made some good throw and catches. Fumbled the ball a few times too many and against better teams that will hurt.

On the other hand, score doesn't lie, and LH handily dealt with what BC brought. BC self inflicted many drive killing penalties and one and possible two scores negated because of that. Overall, LH played a relatively clean game, executed well, and had speed to break away when the backs got in the open. Overall defensively, made the stops when needed, and got the the QB more times than he wanted. Shore up the arm tackling and defense will be stout against the run and provide plenty of pressure on the QB if he wants to sit back and pass.

Apaches are gonna have their hands full and will have to play their best game to keep up with the panthers.

Best of luck to both teams for an injury free game.

GUNHO
11-20-2018, 02:25 PM

Liberty Hill is 10-1 not 8-10.I just noticed that.lol