PDA

View Full Version : MARLIN INJURIES ?

BIG_UNIT
11-18-2002, 01:29 PM
I WAS AT THE MARLIN/HILLBORO GAME AND SEVERAL MARLIN PLAYERS APPEARED TO GET HURT. ONE WAS TAKEN BY AMBULANCE. WHAT IS THERE STATUS ?

AAAfan
11-18-2002, 04:06 PM
Big_Unit, the only player I saw taken to the hospital in an ambulance was #2 from Hillsboro.

MARLINFAN
11-18-2002, 04:44 PM
all marlin players are fine and well. im along with you aaa fan the only players i saw be taken away by ambulance was number 2 from hilsboro. hey big unit you sure are interested about marlin players being hurt. i was at the newton and teague game .i saw that 2 of your star players were hurt. right or wrong

I BLEED PURPLE
11-18-2002, 10:45 PM
WRONG

MARLINFAN
11-19-2002, 08:00 AM
SO WHY DO YALL SEEM SO INTERESTED ABOUT WHOS HURT FROM MARLIN

HotDawg89
11-20-2002, 11:59 PM
Marlin, in my opinion has been the only team to really give Burnet a run for their money. Burnet got lucky in the OT. . . Marlin is just a super team. I hope you guys continue to do well during the playoffs. But just something to think about... after the Burnet game, several of your guys dropped down, face first on the field in what was probably disgust, but it came off like shame- ya'll are far too good a team to do that. Hold your heads up high and be proud of yoursevles. You all have tremendous potential, and are not a team Burnet would like to see in the playoffs- good thing we're in different divisions! Good luck!