PDA

View Full Version : Region 2 WK 7 GOTW: China Spring (4-2) @ Stephenville (3-2)

SHSBulldog00
10-08-2018, 06:19 PM
This should get some talk.

jason
10-08-2018, 08:25 PM
Pigskin Prep has stephenville a 24 point favorite.

The Brownwood @ Gatesville game will probably decide the fourth playoff spot for the district.

Bosqueville
10-08-2018, 09:40 PM

The Brownwood @ Gatesville game will probably decide the fourth playoff spot for the district.

As Corso would say.. “not so fast my friend”. The offense for China Spring is really churning out the yards. The running back Hart, has had two 300+ games and the QB is a stud in the making. 24 point victory is a bit overdone in my opinion.

jason
10-08-2018, 10:33 PM
As Corso would say.. “not so fast my friend”. The offense for China Spring is really churning out the yards. The running back Hart, has had two 300+ games and the QB is a stud in the making. 24 point victory is a bit overdone in my opinion.
Don't shoot the messenger!!

regaleagle
10-09-2018, 12:02 AM
CS will be introduced to the two stud linebackers of the Yellowjackets very quickly.......and the rest of their D as well. Studley Doright and Hart may find moving the chains to be tough sledding this week......just sayin'. I seriously doubt that Hart will get anywhere close to his average yards against this Stephenville D........but I could be wrong. Maybe there are some injuries to key players on the Yellowjackets D I'm not aware of. BTW......IMHO Stephenville is underrated. I think they can give any team in all of 4A some serious cause for concern.......any team.

jason
10-09-2018, 05:43 AM
CS will be introduced to the two stud linebackers of the Yellowjackets very quickly.......and the rest of their D as well. Studley Doright and Hart may find moving the chains to be tough sledding this week......just sayin'. I seriously doubt that Hart will get anywhere close to his average yards against this Stephenville D........but I could be wrong. Maybe there are some injuries to key players on the Yellowjackets D I'm not aware of. BTW......IMHO Stephenville is underrated. I think they can give any team in all of 4A some serious cause for concern.......any team.
As far as I know they're healthy and coming off a bye week.

bwdlionfan
10-11-2018, 11:53 AM

Jason what does pigskin prep say out the Bwd-Gville game?