PDA

View Full Version : 4A-1 Region 4 -- Playoff Projections

stardog
10-08-2018, 09:51 AM
As of 10/8/18 - Round 1 playoff projections…...................................... ......
W13 - Sealy -vs- F14 - Fredericksburg. /. R16 - King vs T15 - B. Jones. /. W14 - Liberty Hill vs F13 - Brazosport. /. R15 - La Vernia vs T16 - Grulla. /. W15 - Boerne vs F16 - Zapata. /. R14 - Canyon Lake vs T13 - Bay City. /. W16 - La Feria vs Pleasanton. /. R13 - Needville. vs. T14 - Lampasas

LHPfactory
10-09-2018, 09:17 AM
As of 10/8/18 - Round 1 playoff projections…...................................... ......
W13 - Sealy -vs- F14 - Fredericksburg. /. R16 - King vs T15 - B. Jones. /. W14 - Liberty Hill vs F13 - Brazosport. /. R15 - La Vernia vs T16 - Grulla. /. W15 - Boerne vs F16 - Zapata. /. R14 - Canyon Lake vs T13 - Bay City. /. W16 - La Feria vs Pleasanton. /. R13 - Needville. vs. T14 - Lampasas

Hey Stardog where did you find the projections ?

Also how many 2 way starters does Burnet have this fall?

stardog
10-09-2018, 01:27 PM
I worked thru the calpreps project a matchup and looked at the maxprep rankings. Posted what the playoff matchup will look like for now. Sure there will be some changes. Will take a look at everything after this Friday. For LH opponet show Brazosport to get 4th but El Campo is ranked higher. So have to see how things go each week.

LHPfactory
10-09-2018, 06:49 PM
I was hoping for Brazosport, that’s where I played. Some of my old teammates have Sons playing, it would be nice to see my boys compete against them and see some old friends. But The Exporters aren’t doing to well though so this will be a long shot. LH will also have to walk the line and win district.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stardog
10-09-2018, 08:13 PM
It's looking like W- Sealy, R- Needville, T- Columbia, and F between El Campo, Bay City, and Brazosport. Those 3 look to be close matchup. Be who can knock off the other 2.

stardog
10-09-2018, 08:17 PM
Hey Stardog where did you find the projections ?

Also how many 2 way starters does Burnet have this fall?

Burnet has about 2 or 3 that might start both ways ( if everyone is healthy ). Few others may play some during game both ways.

speedbump
10-10-2018, 12:18 AM
Pigkin Prep this week :

Sealy - Burnet
LH - Brazosport
Fredericksburg - BC
Needville - Canyon Lake

The way I see it.you can flip a coin (or wait for the season finale) between Sealy and Needville for the first two spots. Bay City,EC and Brazosport will fight for the next two spots with the odd man out staying home with WC and Fulshear. One thing you can count on is that things will change about 42 times before the playoffs start.

The loser of this weeks EC Brazosport game will have his back to the wall.

Saggy Aggie
10-10-2018, 12:42 PM
Pigkin Prep this week :

Sealy - Burnet
LH - Brazosport
Fredericksburg - BC
Needville - Canyon Lake

The way I see it.you can flip a coin (or wait for the season finale) between Sealy and Needville for the first two spots. Bay City,EC and Brazosport will fight for the next two spots with the odd man out staying home with WC and Fulshear. One thing you can count on is that things will change about 42 times before the playoffs start.

The loser of this weeks EC Brazosport game will have his back to the wall.

The way I see it:

The winner of Needville and Sealy will take 1, the loser will take 2. The winner of EC/BC will take 3, the loser will take 4.

WC, Brazosport and Fulshear get to air up basketballs.

I think only Sealy and maybe needville will be competitive in bi-district. Feel sorry for whoever matches up with LH....

stardog
10-10-2018, 07:03 PM
LH - Sealy will meet 3rd round