PDA

View Full Version : Who will stand in the RICE RAIDERS way next year.

Raider4ever
06-10-2003, 08:34 PM
That's just it nobody will. I will like to see anybody try. And if your thinking Bellville I mean Weeville than you have another thing coming

RICE RAIDERS 16-0 STATE CHAMPS

PPHSfan
06-10-2003, 08:39 PM
WOW!!

Good Luck, 16-0 Is a tough row to hoe. It has been done, but it takes a lot of hard work and some luck too.

Kool Tarpon 21
06-10-2003, 08:45 PM
I like your discretion and modesty. I wish you all good luck in obtaining a 16-0 record. GOOD LUCK!!!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
06-10-2003, 08:45 PM
Let the trash talk commence!!!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
06-10-2003, 08:47 PM
Hey Missle, check your PM.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
06-10-2003, 09:11 PM
Don't worry about someone in Region 3 just yet. You have Region 4 to worry about, and that lil' post you made makes for GREAT bulletin board material. :D

the tigers are back
06-10-2003, 09:38 PM
I must agree,but you that "BELLVILLE" give you'll all they got. I saw the game between the teams last year and it was very wild,ecept the raiders failed to pull it out with alot of turnovers the raiders had, but of course the BULLS will be back this year; wish the best for the both of the teams.

Jacket2000
06-10-2003, 10:03 PM
Raider4ever:
That's just it nobody will. I will like to see anybody try. And if your thinking Bellville I mean Weeville than you have another thing coming

RICE RAIDERS 16-0 STATE CHAMPSHmmm, I figure there's about 50-60 teams that might have thing or two to say about that; and that's before you even think about playing Bellville. From what Ive seen the past few seasons, Rice is a pretty big underachiever.
J2K

Everman01Grad.
06-11-2003, 12:53 AM
I dont know the regions very well so i ask this...Will you guys get a chance to play Everman this year?

travis
06-11-2003, 01:22 AM
Rice plays in Bellville in pre-district

Phil C
06-11-2003, 09:02 AM
Everman it won't happen. Rice is the smallest school in their district and will be in Division II. I am sure they are very thankful to not have to play Everman. :)

Matthew328
06-11-2003, 09:04 AM
I guess you can tell the season is getting close...LOL

Raider4ever
06-11-2003, 01:27 PM
Well i just really cant wait for this season to start... I dont play football but the person that wrote all these messages does. Anyways he probley wont be back over here in some time to read ya'lls comments but. I can see where everyone thinks there teams has a chance this year. And Good Luck to all these teams. Also uh I think Rice Cons. plays Sinton. Im just waiting for the season to start to show all these people how good the football team will be. But until then ill keep my mouth shut =) Well G'Luck to all the teams in 3A !

PPHSfan
06-11-2003, 06:40 PM
I did not know that Rice was Division II. Wow going 16-0 in Division II in 3A would really be something. Greenwood came close last year, but D2 in 3A is WIDE OPEN. Good Luck.

Specklebelly
06-11-2003, 10:06 PM
Raider4Ever, making bold statements like those put a target on the Raiders' chest for the upcoming season. FYI, thats not a good thing. We arent going undefeated. If fact, Rice goes undefeated in the regular season they definitely wont go undefeated in the playoffs.

Thats the problem with a team that has been historically bad and finally turns it around. The kids dont see the big picture. They win 9 games and get bulletproof. Suddenly they are going undefeated the next season. Playing the likes of Bellville, Sweeny, Wharton and Columbus, undefeated is unlikely. Ignorant statements like that make me hope the Raiders get beat early by one of these teams before getting beat sends you home for good.

Raider4ever
06-12-2003, 11:04 PM
Once again my friend posted that and he is a football player. I know what your saying speck i always tell him. He just needs to shut up sometimes, but he never listeans to me. Anyways G'Luck to everyone in 3A.

<small>[ June 12, 2003, 11:05 PM: Message edited by: Raider4ever ]</small>

Bellville22
06-13-2003, 01:48 AM
I hear you Raider, we won't hold that against you since your friend typed it. Bellville beat Rice 56-28 (I think) last year at Rice. But for anyone who was at that game, they know it was a much closer game than that. It was a see-saw battle in the first half, Bellville captialized on a few turnovers and made it flat out ugly in the 2nd half, but this game could have easily been a barn burner.

I can't wait for the match-up this year. Rice comes to Bellville, and both teams should find themselves in the State Rankings. For some reason, and I'm not sure why, these teams just don't like each other. They used to be in the same district, but I don't remember building a rivalry. Whatever the case, it should be a great game. Not making an exact prediction now, but I'm looking for a shootout between Rice's running game and Bellville's balanced O. I can't wait.

Raider4ever
06-13-2003, 12:26 PM
Ya man i know what ya mean. Should be a real good game. I like defense better then offense just because i like to see the action when people hit each other. So im looking more forward to seeing the two defenses go at the offense =)