PDA

View Full Version : Hello People

bearcat1
10-08-2001, 08:21 PM
R1 Games of the Week are up. I've made some picks and written some games of the week articles that I think will give some of you plenty to talk about. And I'd just like to say to superman one more time "MY TOP10 TEAMS ARE IDENTICAL TO MATTHEW328'S EXCEPT FOR THE PLACEMENT OF ONE NOTABLE TEAM: ABILENE WYLIE". But you know, maybe I do need some help. After all, I'm actually spending time answering your dribble. Abilene Wylie must have its police force on full alert, because their many village idiots definitely have too much time on their hands. I apologize to the few decent people from Wylie that post here. Nothin but love for ya...
bc

[This message has been edited by bearcat1 (edited October 08, 2001).]

rsjmann
10-12-2001, 09:30 AM
Bearcat , I agree with you about Abilene Wylie not being ranked so high. I would love to see the faces of Wylie when Sweetwater puts the spanking to them and I am not even close to being a Sweetwater fan. They played Lamesa earlier this year and I was impressed with how disciplined they were and how the kids acted.Sweetwater 35 Abilene Wylie 14

Adidas410s
10-12-2001, 01:57 PM
I know that I am a Wylie fan, but I will have to disagree about Sweetwater with you. I am basing this solely on when they played Breckenridge at home. I am disregarding anything that I saw when they played us last year. What I saw was a bunch or arguing and whining from the Sweetwater guys because they were mad that Breckenridge was hanging w/ them. They started cheap-shotting some of the Breck players in the 2nd half when they were on offense. For the most part, their fans were pretty cool. Some yelled some rather crass things but there are people like that in every group. One thing that I really disagreed w/ was Sweetwater choosing to receive in the 2nd half after being up 35-7 at half and having scored on every drive. Their defense had stopped Breck on every drive in the first half w/ little effort. Breck's TD was on taking back the opening kickoff. If it was me, I would probably choose to kickoff again in the 2nd half w/ a lead that large and having had an incredibly easy time scoring. Just a thought. I am not trying to be critical and I hope that it doesnt come across as that.

superman
10-12-2001, 02:32 PM
rsjmann.......i bet you didnt respect wylie last year either. lamesa came in there with their #2 ranking and brought nothing else to back it up. wylie ran all over their tails. scored 21 points immediately with in the first minute or two and quickly gained the respect of many lamesa fans that were doubting the dogs. DONT EVER DOUBT THE DOGS.
i would like to see your face after the game, you dw.