PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Cowboys

Saggy Aggie
09-09-2018, 06:46 PM
Suck

Caveman
09-09-2018, 07:34 PM
Totally agree. You know why Zack had such a great rookie year? It was because Tony was in his ear the entire time. Cowboys missed their opportunity. They should have brought Tony back as the qb coach and went out and got Odell Beckham when he was a free agent. But then again we've got Jerry Jones as general manager. No reason to expect the Cowboys to excel until he's gone.

Aesculus gilmus
09-09-2018, 07:56 PM
Long live, Jerrah!

You forget he won three Super Bowls as recently as twentysomething years ago.

ogg
09-09-2018, 07:59 PM
Suck

Not that's it's gonna happen anytime soon, but the Cowboys need replace Jason Garrett.

Saggy Aggie
09-09-2018, 08:04 PM
Sadly, they’re not any worse than Houston though

Cam
09-09-2018, 08:31 PM
Jason Garrett....a.k.a......The Clapper

Caveman
09-09-2018, 08:54 PM
Long live, Jerrah!

You forget he won three Super Bowls as recently as twentysomething years ago.

Jimmy put together the super bowl team. Once the players got older that was that.

Rocket Man
09-09-2018, 10:43 PM
Suck

That’s why I root for the Patriots......don’t hate me, I’ve been rooting for them since the 2001 Super Bowl.

waterboy
09-10-2018, 08:10 AM
The showing yesterday of the offense is something I've complained about for years. The starters don't get enough game action in the preseason, and they don't even practice in the heat. They are completely out of sync and soft, especially early in the season. The defense, on the other hand, is going to be pretty darn good.

Old Tiger
09-10-2018, 08:24 AM
This team is a mirror of their head coach.

Caveman
09-11-2018, 12:21 PM
Totally agree. You know why Zack had such a great rookie year? It was because Tony was in his ear the entire time. Cowboys missed their opportunity. They should have brought Tony back as the qb coach and went out and got Odell Beckham when he was a free agent. But then again we've got Jerry Jones as general manager. No reason to expect the Cowboys to excel until he's gone.

OK, who stole my suggestion about bringing in Tony to be QB coach? I heard it on J Dub City this morning. You even used my exact words. "Do you know why Zack had such a great Rookie year? It was because he had Tony in his ear the entire time." That's OK I'm not upset. The fact that they thought that was the best suggestion they heard about helping Zach made me feel pretty good. After all originality is just concealment of source. Thanks for doing that.

Macarthur
09-13-2018, 11:12 AM
Agree that this team is a mirror of their HC. They haven't been awful, but they are boring and unimaginative.