09-06-2018, 06:52 AM
http://lonestargridiron.com/2018/09/4a-week-2-show-2018/

Gsquared
09-06-2018, 12:47 PM
And 3A if that's your thing

http://lonestargridiron.com/2018/09/3a-show-090618/

cowboyandchrist
09-06-2018, 09:00 PM
You guys I guess didn’t get the full story. The Dawg starters allowed 37 yards rushing through 2 1/2 quarters before they were pulled. The Jacksonville QB was sacked for 30 yards in losses and he completed 3 passes for 101 yards and two touch downs. Jacksonville scored one touchdown on a Dawg fumble.
The D line was missing number 40 pounce (injury) who started last year. The Dawgs trotted out a junior 6ft 300 D linemen that had the Jacksonville QB running for his life. Ingram yes another Ingram starting linebacker and his two new counter parts shut Jacksonville running game down.
The O line is better than last year ,both starting guards are D1 recruits to go along with two starters from last year. The secondary brings back two starters and add Kelvonta Dixon a junior with 7 D1 offers and you have a championship type defense.
The Dawgs play Liberty Eylou this week and a very powerful 5A Marshall next week. We will soon find out where the Dawgs stand.

regaleagle
09-07-2018, 09:02 AM
According to a La Vega poster their star RB Richards did not even play last week when La Vega rushed for over 500 yds......they started a soph Cummings in his first-ever varsity game. I looked at his filmclips......he's very smooth and has great vision......a real glider that runs right past defenders in position to make the tackle. So now.....it appears to me that La Vega will have TWO very talented RB's to deal with this season.....actually more than that. The poster said there were 3 backs that gained over 100 yds last week......and Richards didn't even play. He didn't know why Richards didn't play......maybe he was mistaken, but you wouldn't think so. Anyway, that's what he stated on Smoaky.