PDA

View Full Version : 5A Leander Glenn @ Liberty Hill

LHPfactory
08-26-2018, 07:54 PM
Liberty Hill will host the Leander Glenn Grizzlies in the opener. Leander is talented and Senior heavy but Liberty Hill looking very dominant on both sides of the ball already. What say you ?

panfan
08-26-2018, 08:35 PM
Leander will not know what hit them.

greendawg84
08-27-2018, 02:29 PM
Da Hill by bunches and bunches.

SintonFan_inAustin
08-27-2018, 02:40 PM
Leander will not know what hit them.

my brother in law said he knows whats coming lol!

LHPfactory
08-27-2018, 05:24 PM

Nothing to see here, what well oiled machine are you talking about ?

panfan
08-27-2018, 06:01 PM

So is BIL a coach at Leander Glenn? I see them in a few years having quite a bit of success, but the school is only two years old, going on three and still going through growing pains.

LHPfactory
08-27-2018, 09:25 PM
All kidding aside, Leander Glenn played a Frankenstein Varsity Schedule last fall with a full Junior class and no Seniors and went 7-3 last fall. This season they return everyone and will be very senior heavy, 11/11 22 Starters from a winning team. I watched the HUDL of their scrimmage vs Hyde Park and Glenn is very talented on both sides of the ball. This game will be much better than most think, Until we see other wise I expect Glenn to show up and present a formidable challenge.

Looking at Leander Glenns district, I believe they have a legit shot at coming in #2 behind Perennial Power Brenham. We will see but I believe Glenn will have a very successful season and get a couple rounds into the playoffs to boot.

SintonFan_inAustin
08-27-2018, 10:33 PM
Rockport-Fulton played them last year. We'll see if they're up and coming in 5a. Brother in law will be at this game on friday so will be getting updates from him.

solocam
08-28-2018, 04:13 PM
Panthers open the season with a win

Cam
08-29-2018, 01:52 PM
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/barney_costume_purple_dinos.jpg

.........................................:spitlol:

stardog
08-29-2018, 04:25 PM
Bingo !!!

LHPfactory
08-29-2018, 10:25 PM
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/barney_costume_purple_dinos.jpg

.........................................:spitlol:

Cam, tell your town folk to come out and support your team this fall. Last year with LH @ Burnet the Home stands were bare. I know the Bulldogs aren’t poised for a memorable season but the Burnet folk need to support those kids. LH will be rolling into Burnet on October 26th and I’m pretty sure it ain’t gonna go well for the Bulldogs. But either way That town of yours needs to get behind your boys.

Cam
08-30-2018, 12:23 PM
Cam, tell your town folk to come out and support your team this fall. Last year with LH @ Burnet the Home stands were bare. I know the Bulldogs aren’t poised for a memorable season but the Burnet folk need to support those kids. LH will be rolling into Burnet on October 26th and I’m pretty sure it ain’t gonna go well for the Bulldogs. But either way That town of yours needs to get behind your boys.

....I'm afraid I'm the wrong one to pass that along to the town folk......most of em' don't like me or at the very least don't listen to me!!.....:doh:

....maybe I can lend panfan my purple scooter and he can ride around Burnet town with LH flag in tow....try to tick off the locals....might help if he comes out looking like he did at Trump's inaugural party too!

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/purple_gummi_bear___matt__s_b_day_request_by_legen dbourne-d4stppo.jpg

............this is all Greendawg's fault!...

panfan
08-30-2018, 04:28 PM
....I'm afraid I'm the wrong one to pass that along to the town folk......most of em' don't like me or at the very least don't listen to me!!.....:doh:

....maybe I can lend panfan my purple scooter and he can ride around Burnet town with LH flag in tow....try to tick off the locals....might help if he comes out looking like he did at Trump's inaugural party too!

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/purple_gummi_bear___matt__s_b_day_request_by_legen dbourne-d4stppo.jpg

............this is all Greendawg's fault!...

And I look good doing it!