PDA

View Full Version : Scedules

hsguru
08-04-2002, 07:57 PM
Where can i find all the 3A schedules?? In particular I need Iowa Parks with homecoming game denoted.

eye of the tiger
08-04-2002, 08:31 PM
hsguru here is a link ot all 3A schedules. The Liberty Christian game on Sept 27 is homecoming.

http://www.texasfootball.com/02high_3a.html

[This message has been edited by eye of the tiger (edited August 04, 2002).]

hsguru
08-06-2002, 03:34 PM
Who is Liberty Christian????

Jacket2000
08-06-2002, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by hsguru:
Who is Liberty Christian????
It's a 4A TAPPS school(enrollment about equal to a public 2a school) in Denton.
J2K

hsguru
08-06-2002, 05:43 PM
Iowa Park has played such a tough schedule inthe past, I cant believe they have loaded down wiht teams like Liberty C and New Boston. Of course NB might be decent but I have never heard of them. Guess they got tired of playing WFHS and Holliday every year

Jacket2000
08-06-2002, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by hsguru:
Iowa Park has played such a tough schedule inthe past, I cant believe they have loaded down wiht teams like Liberty C and New Boston. Of course NB might be decent but I have never heard of them. Guess they got tired of playing WFHS and Holliday every year

NB is usually the doormat in whatever district they fall in. They're mainly a "thump thump" school(although they're not very good at that either).But, alot of people seem to think that this could be a breakout season for them. I tend to believe otherwise, mainly b/c they're in one of the toughest districts in the state.
Denton Liberty Christian is a good team as private schools go. They were state finalists last season and I recall them giving Celina a fairly tough game during their '99 state championship run.
J2K

TotalYards
08-11-2002, 01:28 PM
Go to Dave Campbell's website. It has all the schedules in Texas. Good Luck.