PDA

View Full Version : It is good to be home

eye of the tiger
10-04-2002, 10:07 PM
Thanks everybody for you concerns. My son is in the military and getting ready to be sent overseas to some dessert so I wanted to spend some time with him. But Im back. I feel really proud to have friends like the memebers of this board. sinton66 thanks for the pm. I havent figured out how to replay to it, but I will.

bleedgreen
10-04-2002, 11:13 PM
Thanks for the Godley/Carter score. Now I have no idea when that streak will break.

bleedgreen
10-04-2002, 11:15 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Old Green
10-04-2002, 11:15 PM
Glad you're back EOTT. We were worried about you.

surfspike
10-04-2002, 11:22 PM
hey stranger! wasnt the same without your class-act on the board. :D

eye of the tiger
10-04-2002, 11:22 PM
Thanks guys I really appreciate the kind words and prayers. It is indeed good to be back.

SintonFan
10-04-2002, 11:50 PM
eye of the tiger:
Thanks everybody for you concerns. My son is in the military and getting ready to be sent overseas to some dessert so I wanted to spend some time with him. But Im back. I feel really proud to have friends like the memebers of this board. sinton66 thanks for the pm. I havent figured out how to replay to it, but I will.Most of us had no idea you were going through such a time. I and my family hope your son has a safe time in his duty to this country. God Bless Him! Youv'e done something right, EOTT.

eye of the tiger
10-05-2002, 12:26 AM
Thanks SintonFan that really means alot. He should make Captain a bit sooner for this duty. Ever since he was about 5 he wanted to be in the military so he is doing what he loves. Since he graduated from a military college he may even make General someday.

Rabbit'93
10-05-2002, 01:40 AM
Glad things are ok EOTT. I'll say a prayer for your family and your son. Glad you're back.

WpSr03
10-05-2002, 01:48 AM
Nice to have you back EOTT, I've missed the only non-WP guy who cares about WP lol. And good for your son, you can never go wrong serving your country. It's good to hear of you spending time with him, family is the most important thing we have.

FBmania
10-05-2002, 09:23 AM
EOTT, I wish all the best for your son, I hope and pray that he returns safe back to you and your family. Serving his country proves he is the ultimate team player. You must be proud.